Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Highly plausible but I suggest you to wait to tomorrow. I got message from the Tenno group who visited in here. They are done with Lotus on the reason why they visited at their home" Anrek said "They should be in here tomorrow you can up to then just remember everybody needs rest" Anrek said.

After his lessons, He and Ruka return to their room. They had already had their dinner and would call it an early night.

This next morning After a run on the training course, They went to the Kitchen for breakfast. And were just sitting down to eat.

"Plausible but still strings of conjectures. We need 100% answer that either of those two conjectures one would be true. I don't think anybody from Corpus would do anything like this. You should get some rest and get your rib gage back normal shape. My X-ray vision uncovered about three broken ribs. Head to hospital near of Arena and look for Mirage named by Trinity. She will get you fixed up soon as possible. Don't worry even if this would wake up again I have good reason to Harvester to be afraid of me" Garoy said and showed a large piercing and cutting machine next to of him.

"no i must get this intel" he said gripping his chest he began to open another harvesters hardware into the deep tech the tenno sighed to see what he had found. He saw the part of a rhino piece. volt piece, and a oberon piece, of tenno tech inside "GRRR CURSE THAT ALAD V!" he said hitting the table

"I don't blame him at all but I do feel bad about wasting this amount of resources... I wonder what I could be able to do with these after all this search is done" Garoy said as opened up another Harvester what is fifth last one.

Soon Anrek, Garoy and Ingron came to the Lounge then a bit later Tenno of the Lotus arrived. "Have a seat everybody. And welcome back to Dome of Civilizations" Garoy said to Tenno and the trio sat down on a table where Ookami was sitting too "From where we shall start then?" Ingron asked "We will start from reporting about Ookami's process... Ookami Lotus said that she is patient but hurry on learning can be made. Sooner done is better I think too" Marey said she is wearing the Zephyr warframe.

"Garoy, Lotus has allowed you to produce these add ons what you call tactical armor able to contain more ammo and or health packs but she wants to watch the process from pretty much all angles and what is going on the room where you produce these... May I ask from what you make those?" Flynn asked. He is wearing Excalibur armor. "I bet you have heard that we had small Harvester problem... I will recycle those. Warframe armor seems to be immortal on that matter to be able to destroy totally" Garoy said.

"Anrek Lotus has answered on your request that she can not allow you to translate those books what contains Tenno knowledge but she is pleased that you have kept them locked away from everybody except Tenno. She requested you to send those books to her so she can choose what she can give back to you if it is okay to you of course?" Danna said. She is wearing Trinity armor. "It is okay to me. I will send Ingron to deliver them soon as possible" Anrek said "Right... Another boring transport mission... Except that I might attract some... Nice attention" Ingron said.

"I understand your concers Ingron... That reminded me Lotus has informed Tenno about you are trustable person. Training for advanced cover using, weapon handling even for new ones, evasion and aiming. Some Tenno might come to check out how you fight... Or how your kind fought" Roie said. "Believe me... There is one Frost who is looking for those old weapon designs for us and for himself. I need to say damn he is good" Ingron said. "Is he from Frenzy clan?" Flynn asked "Yes... Are you clan mate?" Ingron asked "Of course I am. I bet you have met Griffin&Crusader then. Great man isn't he?" Flynn asked.

"I have to admit... His fighting style, positioning and way to aim is exactly same as human ones" Ingron said. "Now that's something. Anyway I think we are done. Except if you have something to say Ookami... You have had been awfully quiet up to this moment" Roie said.

Edited by Revel72

"Did the Lotus say anything about the research she assigned me as to the Lost Faction of Samurai Tenno? and about the book I sent her maybe holding its secrets. Or about me not finding my other ability. And I would ask on Kosha, how is she?" he asked.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Yes she mentioned about those too. She eager to wait for further results from you but she does wants you to hurry up a bit, I guess you maybe know why. She is still analyzing and opening up that book to speak to her that means no any great results from that book hasn't been uncovered. She is finding your very interesting much us Mirage has if we are able to become even versatile... It is better for war.  Yet no any reports... Ingron?" Roie explained then asked Ingron.

"What?" Ingron asked "I want you to send some forces to Earth to pick up Kosha... Her ship has had been badly damaged and we Tenno do not right now have enough time to pick her up. Are you ready to send your men to pick her up?" Roie said "They are more than ready... They waits anxiously for blood shed. I will send Reapers, Infiltrators and Caltroit units the location soon as you give me the coordinates" Ingron said as started writing message to these units.

"Here is the coordinates... She is currently being dragged to the Grineer base. I am highly concerned that your units might not have enough fire power to blast down those walls" Roie said "Enough fire power?!" Ingron asked as he had sent the message and coordinates then bursted in to laugh for few seconds. "Son you haven't seen anything what these mechs and human looking like robots can do" Ingron said after quitted laughing. "We have mechs armed with rocket launchers and cannons. Snipers and marksman rifles, machine guns and mini guns" Ingron said.

"How is it possible to this kind of small piece of land is able to possess so much fire power and units. Doesn't they weight a lot?" Flynn asked "Son... It is all about how we built this place... Garoy is a genious on all technologies even Tenno better yet he is perfect at construction and designing. That why he is our head technician and answers anything about technology. While I answer for defending and offence and Anrek having knowledge on his back. We are great trident in here pretty much against all matters" Ingron said "It is all about if they are endangering our home... And customers" Garoy said.

"I can imagine how Tenno has reacted on your hospitality and kindness. Not the greatest love stories..." Flynn said "I am example how you have treated us" Garoy said as took off a fake skin from his left cheek and showed a black area "What have you done?" Marey asked "We have sacrifised for this. We have fought for this... This is our home. Here we stand were we seen as enemies, allies or just pawns" Garoy said as hid his little area of pain "What about the person who did that? Was it Tenno?" Danna asked "She is fine... Currently working at the Library I think... Still wondering maybe why we are ready to be beaten by them while we mow down their enemies... Our home's enemies" Garoy said.

"I think we are done in here" Danna said group heard mech movement at outside of the Lounge "Sounds like your armies are on the move?" Roie asked "They are Kosha will be safe in two hours... Our transport ship will dust off in ten minutes at then it will be carrying my little surprise for the Grineer at the Earth" Ingron said everybody else raised up on the table "See you soon Trident of the Superiority" Marey said as everybody hand shake with each other then waited Ookami to speak.

"I am trying as fast as I can. Yet this is no easy task. But I will try harder, Master. It would be a great help if there were someone that could help me with it. Someone that could read Orokin, perhaps." he said.

"Master Ingron. I'd like to go with you to rescue, Kosha. If Master Anrek would permit it?" he asked.

In his ear device he heard.

"Ookami, I know your thoughts on this... You want to rush to Kosha and rescue Her. That is commendable. But, this is not the task You and now I are set for. Igron is more than a capable man by himself and he will have more than enough help. I know your feelings. You know what is right and what is important. I go where my Tenno goes. But it is also part of my job to advise you. You will have other battles to fight and I fear they are closer than either of us know. But for now We should work on the mission assigned to us." Ruka said.

He looked at her. "You are right and I thank you for your counsel." he said to her.

"Master Igron, I do want to and feel that I should be with you. But, My little friend here is right. I should adhere to the task set before me. The mission is yours not mine. I wish you luck and Beg that you find Her safe and as fast as possilbe. he said. out stretching his hand.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"I will not be at the front line of that mission Ookami. As you heard I have transport mission to be done. Garoy will be the commander of that mission" Ingron said. "It will be real thunder shock for grineer when those units comes and exits with the VIP. We will have her back, front and sides secured" Garoy said before head to commanding center at upper level of arena. "We shall leave now should we?" Marey asked. "Yes schedule is getting tight and we should head to our next goal soon" Roie said and the Tenno group left.

Ingron and Anrek head to prepare the transport of the books what Anrek had started translating but stopped soon as found out it has hints of Tenno knowledge.

"I don't blame him at all but I do feel bad about wasting this amount of resources... I wonder what I could be able to do with these after all this search is done" Garoy said as opened up another Harvester what is fifth last one.

his hand gripped into a fist and punched garoy "THESE PARTS ARE GOING TO THE WIDOWS AND THE FAMILIES OF THESE LOST TENNO!" he said gripping onto his clothing "every part you find goes to them GOT THAT! not a single scarp of them left and if i find some your gonna need something better then some mechs" he said letting him tumble to the floor 

"Well let me say something... I was going recycle these harvesters in to different tactical armor jackets" Garoy said as raised up on his feet "Don't you dare attacking me again" Garoy said and returned to his work. "I just need permission from Lotus for it" Garoy finished.

While in route to his room to further his studies, He over heard the discussion between Garoy and R'Chav.

"Forgive me for interrupting," he placed a clawed hand on both of their chest. And looked at them both as He spoke. "Master Garoy, Master R'Chav. Please we can settle this. These are Our fellow brethren. And deserve to be honored.  Mastery Garoy the remains of The molested Tenno will be prepared for burial. I'm sure Master Anrek has facilities here to store the deceased, When the Lotus is informed of them She and Master Anrek will decide how to deal with Them. Will that pacify this arguement until then?" He asked.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

After Garoy had listened what Ookami said he spoke again "Very well then. I will do my best to make these set for burial... Even if it hurts me to not put everything available to use like I have always done. Could you make favor for me Ookami? Show this Ash where is the hospital. Much more he feels hurt seems to cause his aggression" Garoy spoke and started sealing the wounds of harvesters either what was caused by the fights or searches for answers.

"I will show Master R'Chav where the hospital is. But know this Master Garoy, as I am Tenno I will speak for my brethren to be sent home not to be experimented on any further. Master R'Chav if you will come with me." and He gestured toward the hospital.

"Roger that" Garoy gasped.

Meanwhile at Earth surface where attacking force of DoC prepared for assault of grineer base inside. They were at the prison room wall outside Caltroit units started cutting their way in with the plasma cutter what they brought. Soon as mech sized entance was completed Caltroits went shot everything what is not neutral or ally. Silenced weapons made sure of that otherGrineer would not hear the crime.

Soon Caltroit units started breaching the prison rooms one of them contained VIP what they were looking for "Double time. Karma twelve" Caltroit unit said to his team mates. "Kosha. Is that you? Are you alright? Can you walk?" Second Caltroit unit asked as approached weapon on his left thigh and aligned hand.

"Well let me say something... I was going recycle these harvesters in to different tactical armor jackets" Garoy said as raised up on his feet "Don't you dare attacking me again" Garoy said and returned to his work. "I just need permission from Lotus for it" Garoy finished.

"F*** THE LOTUS!" he said growling "she nearly left me and my entire clan to die and rust for over some data i rather take the parts my self and retrieve them back to the tenno famalies"

Laying on her side, she moaned as she tried to move her head. Stripped and beaten, dried crusted blood had matted her hair and turned black. From where her eye socket had been broken from the beatings. She was still bond, when the Caltroit units had breached the wall. When cut free and on her feet even though naked she grabbed a gun and yanked it out of the Units hand and banged on her cell door.