Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There Going To Be A New Round Of Helmets For All The Frames?

r110platinum

Are all of the frames going to get a 3rd alt helmet? Someone told me this in game chat, never heard of any news like this before.

I wanna new helmet for my Booben. His standard helmet is alright, but I want a new look. His other helmets are poo (effect and aesthetic wise). 

Do you have or know if this was official news or is it just some rumor started by them hooligans

No news, no rumors. I'm 100% sure they're not going to 'just' release 2 helmets for every Warframe.

Edit: The question is -when-, not -if-.

Edited by Zerrien

In the past most frames had only one helmet. When they started doing "Dangly Bits" they released a whole series of second helmets very quickly that all had those dangly bits. Whoever you talked to was just assuming that they'll continue releasing helmets in that way. Maybe when we get cloth physics we'll get a series of new helmets wearing bandannas, hoods, cowls, scarves etc.

... and that toilet seat around her neck.

CANNOT UNSEE  X.X
Edited by VKhaun

Yeah right. And Trinity's lobster tail is her 'wearing a skirt'.

Sorry bud, but we need cloth physics.

there is some physics on the cloth over the face, and the hood doesn't need to move... infact no cloth physics are needed. If I recall in the modern era a hood can be quite solid... and can kill a person if it fell on you... or popped open, and blocked your view while driving down the street.