Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vote For Next Boss Rework

izzatuw

My vote will be to Kela De Tham.

This is the example of how I want she to be :

b0040388_5283596167473.jpg

Awesome! xD

If u don't know, search "crying wolf" at google, you should able to get it.

What i want if she got updated :

1. Make her to be nimbler, increase her number of fire arms (taste my rain of Rocketssss!), and make her have different battle pattern in phase, like Ruk bro, and that Krill.

2. Drop Neural Sensors!

3. Drop another hotties warframe BP! (Prefer to get female warframe from her.)

Edited by Spinning_Sword

My vote will be to Kela De Tham.

This is the example of how I want she to be :

http://pds21.egloos.com/pds/201311/13/88/b0040388_5283596167473.jpg

Awesome! xD

If u don't know, search "crying wolf" at google, you should able to get it.

What i want if she got updated :

1. Make her to be nimbler, increase her number of fire arms (taste my rain of Rocketssss!), and make her have different battle pattern in phase, like Ruk bro, and that Krill.

2. Drop Neural Sensors!

3. Drop another hotties warframe BP! (Prefer to get female warframe from her.)

I think she should be the ugliest of ALL the Grineer, personally, JUST to hilariously subvert her femininity XD

The entire Neurode/Neural Sensors thing needs to be reworked.

She already drops Saryn, I think that's cool enough.

I feel like Tyr Regor would be the most appropriate rework, if we're tying Melee 2.0 into it. Maybe he could be this crazy melee boss, although it doesn't really fit his role as a scientist all that well.

I'd like to see some Corpus love soon, mostly for Anyo since he's just so... well, random. The Jackal's pretty great to be honest, I don't think it needs to be touched. It's got its own arena and its most certainly unique and pretty epic for new players, it being their 2nd boss.

I'm assuming a new infested boss or infested boss rework is gonna come with that tileset as well, and be the new boss for Eris. Maybe an updated Phorid, since Phorid gives the 'Saviour of Eris' Achievement despite not being Eris's boss anymore.

I feel like Tyr Regor would be the most appropriate rework, if we're tying Melee 2.0 into it. Maybe he could be this crazy melee boss, although it doesn't really fit his role as a scientist all that well.

I'd like to see some Corpus love soon, mostly for Anyo since he's just so... well, random. The Jackal's pretty great to be honest, I don't think it needs to be touched. It's got its own arena and its most certainly unique and pretty epic for new players, it being their 2nd boss.

I'm assuming a new infested boss or infested boss rework is gonna come with that tileset as well, and be the new boss for Eris. Maybe an updated Phorid, since Phorid gives the 'Saviour of Eris' Achievement despite not being Eris's boss anymore.

I think the infested stuff will be a new planet or something. Though, now that I think about it I have no idea why I think that.