Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I Just Paranoid, Or Are De Evil Geniuses?

Ameretat

Right, this bold claim is based around a quote from the recent hotfix, "Fixed issue where Factions (Corpus/Grineer) could invade more than one planet at a time" so, this bug is just fixed when the Corpus are invading 3 planets, and the Grineer are apparently drinking Greedy milk somewhere, eating Vor flakes.

As people are currently still Brakk farming, the corpus are winning 2/3 of the invasions, with the third being close.

Could this be a method of DE to 'restore the balance' on the map without actually bothering with an event? I always figured Project Tethra was supposed to fix the issue, based around the speech when it was leaked...but no, the Grineer still hold a huge chunk of the map from the Detron farming days, the corpus remain 'close to extinction'

It kinda strikes me me as quite convenient that this 'bug' jumped out of the woodwork allowing the corpus to claim 3 planets in one quick easy motion (Just add Tenno, stir, and leave to stand for 24 hours)

Don't get me wrong, I WANT the Corpus to win some land back, but I'm not sure if this is the best way to go about it.

Of course, it COULD be a coincidence, and perhaps I just drank too many Shamrock shakes and Guinness combo's...hmm.

I'll leave it to the open court of the forums and go lay down somewhere...

Edit; Hopefully made it more clear, stupid words not being my friends today.

Edited by Ameretat

I don't see much going wrong with this last thing. If there are the same number of invasions but in only one planet, it'll all be the same. If there are less invasions, though, there will be less free potatos and formas, and the invasions will last far less because of the people running them to attract Harvey or the Gutless 3 will be concentrated in a few nodes.

Other than that, OP, lucky you, I can't even get Guinness in my country anymore, and that's the only beer I actually like.

OP, lucky you, I can't even get Guinness in my country anymore, and that's the only beer I actually like.

Luck O' the Irish! (I'm actually from Ireland, so weyhey!)

Also, my deepest commiserations to you. I'll send you some of the Black Gold in a special AID package.

JOIN GRINEER TODAY!

We are the Harbinger of your perfection

The forces of the universe bend to us

And nothing stands against us

We are your genetic destiny

There is no pain. There is no fear

Kill one and one hundred will replace it

We are limitless :P

Could this be a method of DE to 'restore the balance' on the map without actually bothering with an event?

Sure

jvvmYyM9vaGl.jpg

Edited by Spectre-Agent

Luck O' the Irish! (I'm actually from Ireland, so weyhey!)

Also, my deepest commiserations to you. I'll send you some of the Black Gold in a special AID package.

Whilst not Irish myself, I am directly related to the father of the man who got the Black Gold flowing.