The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power Up Excalibur

FuSioNeD

Hi

Since excalibur was the first warframe , with all the extra frames we've got now.. he's basically a relic of the past
i'm a founder myself so i got the prime version of him, but endgame all he's got is the radial blind.

Please consider powering up his javelins :D

I'm not a founder but I do have nornal excalibur...he and Ash are the only left I didnt spend any reactor on it...although I have 10 of them in stock...if DE can buff them or change their ult then I will consider to use them again but currently I just cant force myself to use them.

Excalibur is well balanced for what he is, versatile and a great way to get a handle on this game

no, really, is not.

even among the starter frames falls short.

he needs an overhaul, same with ash, right now both are the weakest one trick pony in the entire game.

to the OP:

among more power the javelins needs to ignore the objects around excalibur, is the only frame whose power can be interfered by a wall or miss the target.

is a relic of the closed beta, nedds an overhaul to be on par with the others frames ASAP.

Edited by omega_phoenix

radial javelin to be effective you need blind rage.

now, your radial blind will suffer since you couldnt spam it.

now - the smartest thing really is use radial blind with effiency build and range.

thats excalibur in high tiers. - the system isnt good the way 3 of your abilities are useless when on high lvl tiers. that what makes me not use that frame.

thank god i didnt avail the founders, using excal prime for just radial blind blows

In old system all the abilities were armor ignore, right? Now they do almost nothing to mid-level armored units.

Radial Skanas need the post-cast delay removed and some punch-thru, now its a as good as a suicide and countered by shield lancers and any tiny obstacle, if it wasnt bad enough it often misses guys standing right next to you.

In old system all the abilities were armor ignore, right? Now they do almost nothing to mid-level armored units.

Radial Skanas need the post-cast delay removed and some punch-thru, now its a as good as a suicide and countered by shield lancers and any tiny obstacle, if it wasnt bad enough it often misses guys standing right next to you.

Nah, only a few abilities were armor ignore, like Sayrn's Miasma, I believe.

You're dead on the money with the improvements RJ need, though. 1m puncture minimum, less delay, and possibly more damage on each individual skana would be nice.

As is, though, Excalibur shines as a utility frame whose abilities grant him a good degree of mobility, much like Zephyr after him, and has a great CC in Radial Blind. Think of him as the 'Soldier' frame, whose abilities augment his gunplay and melee power.

He was one of the first frames togather with rhino mag and loki, and i think that he is a great balanced used frames, the problem is that he is focused on damage, which no matter how muh you do, it will start to be weak eventually, except for radial blind which is an utility power, he's kind of an ember prime, with only one high level skill, and all around focused on damage, its just that ember's stats are all at the floor