Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want A Machete.

NikolaiLev

Not a Machete Wraith.  A Machete.  I know, its stats are horrible.  Some don't like the moveset, but I love it.  It's a stylish weapon, and I'm sad I didn't get to purchase a BP before it was removed.

I'd like it back.  Whether it be in an event or what have you.  Ideally it'd be nice if it was buffed (but then, many weapons need to be as well); being placed in Grineer Research would make it an equivilant to the Prova (which is kinda what it was supposed to be).

I know DE has said "vaulted" items will return.  So I'm asking for this one to return sooner than later.

For the existing machete owners: feel free to post pics of it!  I'm sure machete lovers are few and far in between, but I know I love my Prova.

Edited by NikolaiLev

Not a Machete Wraith.  A Machete.  I know, its stats are horrible.  Some don't like the moveset, but I love it.  It's a stylish weapon, and I'm sad I didn't get to purchase a BP before it was removed.

I'd like it back.  Whether it be in an event or what have you.  Ideally it'd be nice if it was buffed (but then, many weapons need to be as well); being placed in Grineer Research would make it an equivilant to the Prova (which is kinda what it was supposed to be).

I know DE has said "vaulted" items will return.  So I'm asking for this one to return sooner than later.

For the existing machete owners: feel free to post pics of it!  I'm sure machete lovers are few and far in between, but I know I love my Prova.

Wat.

I'd give you my Machete if I were allowed.

If events then I would like an event that's a "2nd chance" give retired weapons (snipertron, boar , machete , and one more which i forgot) in the mark for a limited times or even just bring them back... :P

I hope this happens because I want a machete and snipertron

I'd also like a Gorgon Wraith; I'm so angry about it, as I missed the event, literally by a day.  One freakin' day.

You missed a week long event by a day?

Wait. how does that work?

As far as some of the retired weapons go, Making them login/alert rewards would be nice.

Edited by Nariala

You missed a week long event by a day?

Wait. how does that work?

As far as some of the retired weapons go, Making them login/alert rewards would be nice.

Because I'd stopped playing for a number of months (since the Strun Wraith), reloaded the game literally the day after the event ended.  I was/am so sad/mad.

Because I'd stopped playing for a number of months (since the Strun Wraith), reloaded the game literally the day after the event ended.  I was/am so sad/mad.

Now that we almost/maybe/definitely are clear about it. 

With the exception of the braton and lato vandals, DE has said most of the event items are being treated like the disney vault and will reappear at some point.

I really shouldn't have sold my reg machete, it's by far my favorite looking longsword melee weapon, but alas I was a noob and needed the weapon slot at the time.

Of all the weapons to be made unavailable, this one bugged me a lot, especially since they haven't even touched the veritable mass of ACTUALLY boring/uninteresting longswords available through alerts (not counting the plasma sword. that thing is rad).

If events then I would like an event that's a "2nd chance" give retired weapons (snipertron, boar , machete , and one more which i forgot) in the mark for a limited times or even just bring them back... :P

Indeed!  I wouldn't mind a Boar or a Snipetron.

Wat.

I'd give you my Machete if I were allowed.

Do want!  DE, get on it!  :3

I hope this happens because I want a machete and snipertron

Yeeees.

I suggest you to buy a Prova, animation been changed for the same as machete

(the single Kama share a similar animation too)

Already have one.  Unfortunately it's a charge-reliant weapon.  By the way, I'm the person who suggested it should have said animations, since it used to use the 1h sword animations :D

I used the single kama as well, but it's just not the same!

I'd love a Machete, and I pray to the RNG gods that I get the bluprint every time I login.

I've heard the machete is a login reward, but I'm not even sure it is.

I'd be down for having the regular Machete/Boar/Snipetron/Ether Daggers return as alert or event weapons.

It'd be cool if there was a day when the market had old weapons for sale again.

Honestly, I don't see why the Machete as well as Ether Daggers, Boar, Snipetron and Gorgon aren't making a PERMANENT comeback? I don't see what the problem is with them. Graphical style? Bollocks I say!

(EDIT: For those wondering, I have all of them myself...)

* Machete just needs a decent buff. Why not make it allround in damage, with slight focus on Slash, making it a perfect newbie weapon?

* Ether Daggers are awesome as they are. Damage 2.0 were nice to them :)

* Boar is quite fine as is.

* Gorgon just needs a bit more accuracy, similar to Gorgon Wraith.

* Snipetron (and Vulkar) needs a reload (and a possible mag) buff. Why not make Snipetron (And Snipetron Vandal) into projectile-snipers, like the current Lanka is, while the Lanka becomes the TRUE hitscan railgun (with beam effect and all, just like the Railgun MOA) which lots of people want, me included?

With all that, it'd be just fine bringing them back again...

Edited by Azamagon

Snipetron was removed for lore reasons, it was a corpus weapon yet acted like a Tenno one, Snipetron Vandal was rewarded during a time where no forma's existed and you'd either need a massively modded weapon, a shotgun, or the actual Snipetron. to destroy the informants.

So you kinda got the Snipe Vandal from using Snipe, and having it before it's removal (It's removal was very close to the Vandal release which was meant as the final good bye if I recall?)

So far, all weapons within the Vandal line released (Braton, Lato, and Snipetron) all have reasons to not see release. Unlike the Wraith Line.

I do not know the reason the others you listed have been removed though. It may have been explained in a very old thread for some though, too lazy to look all dat stuff up.

Snipetron was removed for lore reasons, it was a corpus weapon yet acted like a Tenno one, Snipetron Vandal was rewarded during a time where no forma's existed and you'd either need a massively modded weapon, a shotgun, or the actual Snipetron. to destroy the informants.

So you kinda got the Snipe Vandal from using Snipe, and having it before it's removal (It's removal was very close to the Vandal release which was meant as the final good bye if I recall?)

So far, all weapons within the Vandal line released (Braton, Lato, and Snipetron) all have reasons to not see release. Unlike the Wraith Line.

I do not know the reason the others you listed have been removed though. It may have been explained in a very old thread for some though, too lazy to look all dat stuff up.

Did you read my whole post? Oo

Snipetron - Doesn't fit due to lore. Then change it to shooting a projectile (plasma obviously)

Old weapons removed - I did say why, it was because they thought the graphical style didn't fit anymore (which is obvious bull excrement)

Snipetron was removed for lore reasons, it was a corpus weapon yet acted like a Tenno one

The Braton is a Corpus weapon yet fires bullets.  So I don't think I agree with that one.