Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duals!

PsiXeno

We hace Dual Bronco Prime, why no Dual Detton?!

The bronco are a lighter weapon. And plus there is the whole thing about the detron being one of the hardest weapons to get in the game...

Dual Kraken makes almost sense

And what does that gun do anyway? It must be terrible

Its no marelock, but its pretty good.

Why not Brakk + Detron? BraTron?

If that happens, Tenno have achieved perfect balance of the universe.

Unless the infested get their own stalker and he drops some mega infested sidearm. Then we'll have to get a third arm somehow.

If that happens, Tenno have achieved perfect balance of the universe.

Unless the infested get their own stalker and he drops some mega infested sidearm. Then we'll have to get a third arm somehow.

3 Arms? Why not 4? or 8? the more the merrier! LOL.

But really, I'd like to see the Tenno dual-wield the Brakk and the Detron, and I would be more frustrated with RNG if that happens since I still have not completed my Detron. I'm thinking about sacrificing something to the Gods. 

3 Arms? Why not 4? or 8? the more the merrier! LOL.

But really, I'd like to see the Tenno dual-wield the Brakk and the Detron, and I would be more frustrated with RNG if that happens since I still have not completed my Detron. I'm thinking about sacrificing something to the Gods. 

The RNG wants nothing other than your time; sacrifice that!

I believe 800+ hrs is a very decent amount to please the RNG God. 

Do you have the Detron?

Well then, he is not yet satisfied.

In all seriousness. It took me about 5-6 h of actual playtime to farm (unlike how everyone says they got it in 3 missions).

Here's what worked. Get a team of 4 marked people, run Corpus defense or invasion missions over and over to wave 5.

Dual Lex was already pushing it, but it was ok due to being relatively small pistols, sizewise. All the others mentioned there though, just no to ALL of them. None of them fit as dualwielded weapons. At ALL!

Edited by Azamagon

Do you have the Detron?

Well then, he is not yet satisfied.

In all seriousness. It took me about 5-6 h of actual playtime to farm (unlike how everyone says they got it in 3 missions).

Here's what worked. Get a team of 4 marked people, run Corpus defense or invasion missions over and over to wave 5.

No, RNG is harder to please than all the girls i've been with combined.

I've met the harvester a couple of times already, and it always drop the BP and Barrel combo, never the receiver.

Yea, lately, people have been looking for g3 and have not seen anyone show interest in hunting the harvester. But thanks for the tip. 

When I saw this and another thread reviving the 'dual dark sword/dagger" suggesting, I though this was referring to those dead alert melee weapons like the Jaw Sword, Ceramic Dagger, et cetera. I thought this was suggesting pairing them up into some better performing duals (sort of how Monster Hunter did with twin blades in the newer incarnations.)