The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Once Again The Corpus And Infested Are Missing Out On Something : No Weapon Upgrades

Deidaku

Vandals are technically Corpus weapons that are no longer manufactured due to the fact that they use bullets instead of the normal Corpus plasma projectiles.

Huh makes sense X)

Are they going to do like the wraiths for future corpus weapons....somehow remove the original from the market and make an event with the vandal version?

How about "Ancient" infested weapons, they could look like more living things, with moving nasty things, like if they where suffering, this suffering becomes in the wrath that makes them stronger than normal infested weapons? What do you think about that guys? Ancient synapse/phage/scoliac anyone??? (because most of the infested weapons are clan tech, instead of receiving the weapon we should receive a BP, the materials needed could be the same, maybe some more mutagen mass and another forma)

Edited by Iacon

Yeah but infesteds doesnt even have that much weapon. Unless they come up with some really cool weapons. I say they shouldnt even bother making infested weapons.

well they do have a decent amount, the synapse, mire , scoliac, embolist dual ichors, acrid, And the upcoming Mios sword.

Imagine super versions of these :D

Vandals seem to be Tenno-modified Corpus weapons, judging from the Braton, Snipetron and Prova being the only Vandals so far (I know we never got Prova, but it still counts).

I'd support a Hive edition of Infested weapons which looked mutated, though.

But then what are the wraith versions , just magic swag added to them? XD

Vandals seem to be Tenno-modified Corpus weapons, judging from the Braton, Snipetron and Prova being the only Vandals so far (I know we never got Prova, but it still counts).

And the Lato! Don't forget the Lato. The Lato Vandal was given out to closed beta testers and it is slightly better than the terrible Lato.

And the Lato! Don't forget the Lato. The Lato Vandal was given out to closed beta testers and it is slightly better than the terrible Lato.

The lato is terrible now? I had maxed and sold it before DMG 2.0 ...so I Don't know

Vandal technically doesn't belong to corpus on upgraded weapons. The Braton and Lato were copied from their prime parts by the corpus and then the tenno took and upgraded what the corpus had made and the lotus took the tenno redesigns and branded the lotus symbol on them. The snipetron doesn't have the description that the tenno took it and upgraded it, but it does have the lotus symbol branded on it. No clue about the prova though.

Infested have nothing because they already have unique weapons, they wouldn't be able to upgrade those weapons that the tenno create out of their bodies >.>