The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tanky Bird Frame?

Sh1n3y

Just made Zephyr and was looking at her stats. Why is she so tanky (invulnerability skill, 450 shield, 450 health)? I don't mind except for the fact that I don't think a warframe who has the air/bird theme should be so tanky. Birds are usually thought of as being delicate. o.O

Please don't take this as criticism or that I'm looking for her stats/skills to change. I am just one of those people who likes things to make sense. i.e. Elves with a bow, dwarves with axes, rhino with a shotgun, Loki with a bow etc...

Huh, that is peculiar, Iron Skin and armor rating aside she's actually tankier then the tank frames (not sure how good Turbulence is at protecting her though, don't have her yet). Does seem a bit like overkill, but I think I'll take her for a test run as soon as she's done building before I judge.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

I am just one of those people who likes things to make sense. i.e. Elves with a bow, dwarves with axes, rhino with a shotgun, Loki with a bow etc...

That's not really something that makes sense. That's just something popular that has been accepted as normal.

Huh, that is peculiar, Iron Skin and armor rating aside she's actually tankier then the tank frames (not sure how good Turbulence is at protecting her though, don't have her yet). Does seem a bit like overkill, but I think I'll take her for a test run as soon as she's done building before I judge.

As someone who uses Zephyr alot I can say that you 'can' go down just as fast as other frames, however Turbulence on paper 'seems' OP, until a Rocket gets deflected to your feet and almost kills you [has happened].  Or enemys seem to find that one spot/get in many good shots or just seem to overwhelm Turbulence and then you are getting turned into Warframe Swish Cheese.  It is by no means Iron skin, but maybe a Tier or two under.

As someone who uses Zephyr alot I can say that you 'can' go down just as fast as other frames, however Turbulence on paper 'seems' OP, until a Rocket gets deflected to your feet and almost kills you [has happened].  Or enemys seem to find that one spot/get in many good shots or just seem to overwhelm Turbulence and then you are getting turned into Warframe Swish Cheese.  It is by no means Iron skin, but maybe a Tier or two under.

To me it seems to happen most when I have my back turned to the enemy while reviving a player. Needs further testing.

Zephyr, while I haven't used her, seems to be a skirmish frame from what I heard in this topic. High mobility w/ a skill that deflects incoming damage. I think I'll buff her shield regen before I buff the capacity for just this reason. If it deflects often enough for shields to recharge in the middle of the fray, she could prove to be very durable... And if they do go down, you can get out of dodge right quick. (Or so I assume.) 

Zephyr doesn't seem nearly as ridiculous to me as Trinity does. Mod that frame right with the right helmet and you have 30+ seconds of invulnerability for the whole team. The fact that she looks like a nurse just makes it even sillier. Invicible nurse-frame.

Turbulence is Rhino skin if you keep moving, 

Zephyr is the... well..... Sanic frame, you can run around the map at the speed of sound while having something on that makes you indistructable as long as you keep moving... 

Her ult, is the ultimate CC attack, its on par with Nyx.

Her 1st ability, is a God teir ability since  you can move around and get into vantage points with ease and get out of bad situation before your enemies know what hit them. :D

and her 3rd ability, is GOd mode as long as you keep moving. :D 

In short, she is Rhino and Nyx combined, while being faster then both. :P

Edited by Feallike

Turbulence is Rhino skin if you keep moving, 

Zephyr is the... well..... Sanic frame, you can run around the map at the speed of sound while having something on that makes you indistructable as long as you keep moving... 

Her ult, is the ultimate CC attack, its on par with Nyx.

Her 1st ability, is a God teir ability since  you can move around and get into vantage points with ease and get out of bad situation before your enemies know what hit them. :D

and her 3rd ability, is GOd mode as long as you keep moving. :D 

In short, she is Rhino and Nyx combined, while being faster then both. :P

sooo true, i walk out of every match with the highest dps, and least amount of damage taken, as long as there isnt a galantine/soma/nyx combo with me, or someone with better mods.