Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Zoren And Fang Seem To Have Lost Some Speed ?

jakmarston

hence my name.

means broken in spanish

( in before Spanish speaker comes here and tells me correct tense of the word broken is "rotto" )

Actually, the correct term is "rotto"

(Don't kill me)

And if they have, I've lost one of my last chances to get my friend interested.

But all in all, this isn't bad, IMO.

Good. Coptering is one of the key things which stops Warframe from being Generic Third Person Cover-based Shooter #327. Speed, speed and more speed. Back when I first played Warframe and started to figure out some of the movement techniques, I thought "this is a bit like Vanquish". Take that away and Warframe loses some of its magic - especially at high levels, when the enemies out-tank and out-shoot you and your only advantage is speed.

And removing coptering is treating a symptom and not the cause. Rushers rush because they've seen this mission a thousand times already. When missions are actually different from each other, or when we have a real, *genuine* reason to take things slowly, then rushers will stop rushing. Forcing someone to do things they don't want to do is a very effective technique to drive players away.

Good. Coptering is one of the key things which stops Warframe from being Generic Third Person Cover-based Shooter #327. Speed, speed and more speed. Back when I first played Warframe and started to figure out some of the movement techniques, I thought "this is a bit like Vanquish". Take that away and Warframe loses some of its magic - especially at high levels, when the enemies out-tank and out-shoot you and your only advantage is speed.

-snip-

Parkour is supposed to stop WF from becoming Generic Third Person whatever. I feel that coptering has to be replaced by something that isn't weapon-specific but still gives speed boosts.