Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.5.1

[DE]Rebecca

The imperator syandana looked totally awesome on banshee's waist. I really want it back somehow :(

inb4 Skirt accessories.

FUKEN THIS.

(Or the addition of some unique looking belts for male and female...maybe idk)

The helios seems like it could require some work :(

It scans things you have already maxed out (wasting scan charges is bad mhmk!)

It requires you to sit and eat punnishment from enemies for a long time before it actually manages to scan them. In most cases it will actually kill off the enemy itself before it even scans which is even more silly...

Possible solution: make it insta scan things with a big cooldown. (30 secs when maxed out or something) And ofcourse ban maxed codex entries from being scanned. This way it won't be op filling up your codex in 2 days but it will also not be a completely useless loot box and control panel scan sentinel :x

Edited by Cabala

So, any news on the sentinels scan function (investigator or whatnot) being revised a bit? I mean it's fun and all to have someone scan for you (easier than aiming on a fast moving enemy yourself) but scanning everything and eating up your scanner charges without proper control seems... annoying at least. I still don't have it, just read about how annoying it was for some people so you are free to correct me if it's already fixed or there was no such problem to begin with... anyways, it seems a much less useful sentinel type than any before it. It would be nice to get sentinels with abilities like:

- Marking a single target (energy colored effect shows the marked enemy while it's active), that target suffers 7-30% bonus damage (based on rank of mod).

- Granting slow/low health regeneration to allies in close vicinity (when health is not 100%, cooldown affected by rank of mod).

- Granting slow/low energy regeneration to allies in close vicinity (when energy is not 100%, cooldown affected by rank of mod).

- Granting extra armor when in battle situation (cooldown affected by rank of mod).

- Granting extra attack speed to allies in close vicinity when in battle situation (cooldown affected by rank of mod).

- Disabling abilities for a single enemy or a small group (duration or cooldown affected by rank of mod) - eg. heavies' stomp, healer ancients healing, oxium moa charge, grineer commander switch teleport, maybe forbidding the usage of grenades too etc.

- Granting a personal shield that soaks up a % of incoming damage until it reaches the duration or damage limit. Preferably not too high amount but rather low cooldown.

And most likely there are a ton of other ideas I would be write here if I thought about it a bit longer - or searched the forums. Of course, first of all the current sentinels should get a well deserved buff, since they are mostly useless besides the Carrier (I'm kinda disturbed by the fact that the carrier seems to gather items at a much lower rate than when it was introduced - possible nerf?... still much more useful than the others but still, nerfing instead of buffing is always bad and even DE mentioned they don't want to do that).

Oh, would be nice to have the following sentinel mods too:

- Cooling plates: sentinel ability cooldown times are lowered by x%.

- Auxiliary cell: sentinel ability power strength is raised by y%.

- Amplified targeting: sentinel ability range is raised by z%.

This guy should be in the DEv comitee. He knows what we need.

Literally same thing I said. I was going to get on today as soon as I got home and farm the S#&$ out of these things. Guess they caught it before the economy could crash.

Lol, seriously, those prime weapons aren't cheap to build   =D

It seems that you fixed other sounds along with this. For a long time I noticed that certain FX played at a volume and range that made them sound like they were occuring right next to you. Sounds such as any team mate's melee strikes would be right in your ear.

This also made the Sentinel's weapon firing, which should sound like it is right next to you, sound quieter. But I am not complaining about that, especially on Corpus maps.

DE should really think about extended conclaves. You know like clan conclaves/battles/wars cause as of right now i think the only reason we are in clans are for the obstacle course, trading kiosk, and the clan research. It would really involve clans as a whole. They can incorporate these battles with possibly up to 32 people (16v16) and as little as 8 (4v4).

It seems that you fixed other sounds along with this. For a long time I noticed that certain FX played at a volume and range that made them sound like they were occuring right next to you. Sounds such as any team mate's melee strikes would be right in your ear.

This also made the Sentinel's weapon firing, which should sound like it is right next to you, sound quieter. But I am not complaining about that, especially on Corpus maps.

Yea definitely the team mate knifing sound was really annoying it always made me turn around. Lol