Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.5.1

[DE]Rebecca

Aw, you guys should've kept it on Shade. The notification about when he's about to cloak you was VERY nice; I loved it.

Back to unpredictability it goes. Hopefully we can see some sort of notification for when he's about to cloak. That, or remove the pre-cast delay that you so stealthily introduced.

This got real annoying because the sound activated for each precept (I was running wyrm with a max fire range mod so you can imagine how often i heard that on survival) but yeah it was nice with shades cloak

This got real annoying because the sound activated for each precept (I was running wyrm with a max fire range mod so you can imagine how often i heard that on survival) but yeah it was nice with shades cloak

I didn't get to try it out with Carrier, but I can only imagine what hell those players had to go through. xD

Edited by SortaRandom

I just wanna say thanks for the codex sentinel, I can't wait till it works perfectly. Love the glaive weapon it has, it's powerful and mostly accurate. Also I'm laughing so hard at the fact that banshee had a syndana on her hips omg it's like a tail

when was ember prime helm not able to be equipped on ember? i know you weren't suppose to be able to have prime helms on regular frames, and i clearly took advantage of those bugs(i had lots of screenshots). but i don't like how we always have these secret updates. kinda like the dojo floor medallions suddenly having a bottom. i would at least like to adjust to these changes, instead of trying to discover them ourselves.

So, any news on the sentinels scan function (investigator or whatnot) being revised a bit? I mean it's fun and all to have someone scan for you (easier than aiming on a fast moving enemy yourself) but scanning everything and eating up your scanner charges without proper control seems... annoying at least. I still don't have it, just read about how annoying it was for some people so you are free to correct me if it's already fixed or there was no such problem to begin with... anyways, it seems a much less useful sentinel type than any before it. It would be nice to get sentinels with abilities like:

- Marking a single target (energy colored effect shows the marked enemy while it's active), that target suffers 7-30% bonus damage (based on rank of mod).

- Granting slow/low health regeneration to allies in close vicinity (when health is not 100%, cooldown affected by rank of mod).

- Granting slow/low energy regeneration to allies in close vicinity (when energy is not 100%, cooldown affected by rank of mod).

- Granting extra armor when in battle situation (cooldown affected by rank of mod).

- Granting extra attack speed to allies in close vicinity when in battle situation (cooldown affected by rank of mod).

- Disabling abilities for a single enemy or a small group (duration or cooldown affected by rank of mod) - eg. heavies' stomp, healer ancients healing, oxium moa charge, grineer commander switch teleport, maybe forbidding the usage of grenades too etc.

- Granting a personal shield that soaks up a % of incoming damage until it reaches the duration or damage limit. Preferably not too high amount but rather low cooldown.

And most likely there are a ton of other ideas I would be write here if I thought about it a bit longer - or searched the forums. Of course, first of all the current sentinels should get a well deserved buff, since they are mostly useless besides the Carrier (I'm kinda disturbed by the fact that the carrier seems to gather items at a much lower rate than when it was introduced - possible nerf?... still much more useful than the others but still, nerfing instead of buffing is always bad and even DE mentioned they don't want to do that).

Oh, would be nice to have the following sentinel mods too:

- Cooling plates: sentinel ability cooldown times are lowered by x%.

- Auxiliary cell: sentinel ability power strength is raised by y%.

- Amplified targeting: sentinel ability range is raised by z%.

By 'fixed' you mean 'removed the most annoying thing in the world' yeah?

Thanks for the ability sound fix! that was getting old o.o

while you are at it DE, fix those $&*&*#(%& new Corpus voices too,....,just give back the old ones

Edited by warramssie

Can someone please help me?

Had the slowest speed downloading this hotfix (Jumping around 1-10 kb/s. Hasn't happened before, there's absolutely no problem with my connection whatsoever). After it was done, it got stuck in "Verifying download cache...". I waited for almost an hour and decided to verify the integrity of the game cache via Steam, which meant downloading the whole game again (4 GB).

So I got to redownload the game easily. BUT after the launcher updated this latest hotfix, it got stuck AGAIN in "Verifying download cache...".

I was taking a much needed break earlier from work but it was wasted in redownloading stuff. I hope someone could lend a hand. :(

They arent removed complately. Todays Infested Survival alert had traps inside of the walls. I died 4 times because i ran out of oxygen.

Those things becomes hangmans rope when you run out of oxygen.

My Sentinel thanks you! And hum... could it be possible to prevent it from scanning EVERYTHING that enters its field of vision? It's a bit irritating to be honest.. I thought it would only scan what NEEDS scanning...

P.S : I didn't even notice the traps were dropping rare ressource 100% of the time...^^'

Edited by Marthrym