Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan "warbros" Announces Withdrawal From Game

Malchezzar

Malchezzar Xepados

Qwazabi

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

CLAN “WARBROS” ANNOUNCES WITHDRAWAL FROM GAME

March 12th, 2014 – Warbros News INTL – Warbros, winners of the Moa Event, Operation Sling-stone, Operation Arid Fear, The Survival Event, The Gradivus Dilemma, The Cicero Crisis, and the most recent, Tethra's Doom are currently announcing their withdrawal from Warframe and competitive events.

Despite Warbros' long history, recent events have caused the gradual decline of the integrity of Warframe, culminating in the banning of Warbros' warlord, whose name was manually filtered and redacted from the forums. In the time since the ban of this player (who will be referred to as "Wia"), Warbros decided to win one last event, and then withdraw from the game for greener pastures elsewhere. We would have loved to continue, but the quality of this game has been on a steady decline for a long time now, and DE's recent work seems to be set upon a foundation of the exploitation of its users, the changing of event parameters at multiple points throughout said events, and neglecting its older members in hopes of future profits.

Many high profile members of Warbros have already left and uninstalled after the announcement of Warbros' victory, including the stand-in warlord, RAVVSlathotep. Currently, members that wish to remain in Warbros will be inaugurated into a new tier, “Warbros Prime”. Look out for them and wish them well, for they are the sullen walkers clinging to a decadent past.

Warbros wishes to give our deepest regards to Clans such as -EGT-, Spectres N7, and Warfame Japan. We wish them the best for the future. We would also like to offer our congratulations to Crescent Moon on their likely victory in the next event. It may seem premature, but we feel they will fill the void we'll be leaving behind. For all else, stay fast.

For those that do not know of Warbros' legacy, we leave behind some information to be read at your own leisure, documents that outlines past, and fallen heroes. Our final condolences, stay fast and stay first.

Ouch, one of the biggest clans parting ways with the game?

Let's see the knights deny Warframe's decline now.

I was never one for clan drama, I see it all the time, but I don't know the story behind it all.

I hope you guys can find a better game to play. I know I have.

Edited by Nugget_

Wait, this is legit?

I can't believe this is really happening, but know your name will always remain in Warframe history as the clan that conquered all, whatever it takes.

(and then pissed upon the mountains of corpses and tears)

Edited by kaboomonme

Finally. I myself only came back for the event in the clan's time of need. A large portion of the clan vets planned to leave the clan before the event even began, this just wasn't posted right after the event due to bureaucracy problems. Stay fast, guys.

Wait, this is legit?

Yes. Whatever is left of Warbros now isn't the same clan that came be hated/respected/envied/whatever by most of the Warframe community.

Edited by Letter13
cleaning up some of the back and forth flaming

Ouch, one of the biggest clans parting ways with the game?

Let's see the knights deny Warframe's decline now.

I was never one for clan drama, I see it all the time, but I don't know the story behind it all.

I hope you guys can find a better game to play. I know I have.

They were also one of the most loud and obnoxious. Them "withdrawing" isn't proof of any "decline" in the game.

They were also one of the most loud and obnoxious. Them "withdrawing" isn't proof of any "decline" in the game.

Like I said, I couldn't give 2 S#&$s about clan drama. 

One of the largest clans deciding to leave a game is an example of a game declining, no matter how loud or obnoxious they may have been.

Edited by Nugget_

To be honest we have no idea how many exactly left the clan. Also they said the clan isn't gone just others are taking over. This technically doesn't mean a lot of people left if you think about it. I wouldn't call this decline. I call this a game changer.

One of the largest clans deciding to leave a game is an example of a game declining, no matter how loud or obnoxious they may have been.

Maybe you should care about the drama in the sense that it's the reason they are leaving. A clan leaving because "S#&$ happens" hardly means the entire game's population is falling into a exponential decline.

Edited by SolidSp33d

It's only a symbol of decline if we learn nothing from this and go on to build another obnoxious, disrespectful mega-clan. As long as we learn, move on, and continue to make things more awesome, things are looking up.

It's only a symbol of decline if we learn nothing from this and go on to build another obnoxious, disrespectful mega-clan. As long as we learn, move on, and continue to make things more awesome, things are looking up.

Here here. I have to agree with this. I would make a mega-clan but the shear cost are absolutely terrifying for a clan of casual players. We wouldn't be able to pull it off.

I just hope future mega clans that take the lead can show more promise, and kindness. Like something out of .Hack GU... (even though the clan that was super awesome, and nice also had psycho traitors trying to take over from the inside) Then again you always do need that Clan that strives for perfection, and to be the strongest...