Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan "warbros" Announces Withdrawal From Game

Malchezzar

Here here. I have to agree with this. I would make a mega-clan but the shear cost are absolutely terrifying for a clan of casual players. We wouldn't be able to pull it off.

I just hope future mega clans that take the lead can show more promise, and kindness. Like something out of .Hack GU... (even though the clan that was super awesome, and nice also had psycho traitors trying to take over from the inside) Then again you always do need that Clan that strives for perfection, and to be the strongest...

I have no idea what you are talking about, but you're a cool guy.

If DE released a slew of pay to win items, and stopped content releases for 6 months, you still wouldn't call that a decline.

1. Nothing is pay to win in Warframe.

2. If they stopped content release for 6 months that might actually kill the game as its the only substitute for actually adding a massive game changing system.

Not sure where the decline part comes in unless your saying the resulting effect of the no release for 6 months part would lead to decline in which it would. Pay to win items just don't happen. Plus to even have auto win moment you would need to get a formaed Embolist, and run around in the conclave(this is no guarantee of success since some people can clearly see the weapon, and use common sense.)

Maybe you should care about the drama in the sense that it's the reason they are leaving. A clan leaving because "S#&$ happens" hardly means the entire game's population is falling into a exponential decline.

You're taking my use of the word "decline" with far too much weight behind it.

I never said anything that suggested the decline was substantial.

It's no secret that players are quitting Warframe because they are burnt out due to lack of x, or because of x amount of RNG.

Players quit every day.

Players start every day.

When I use the word decline, don't assume that I mean Warframe is going down the drain and will be dead in 6 months.

Oh, wow. For better or for worse, this is the fall of an institution. I wonder what the horizon will look like, once the smoke clears.

This thread has so much hostility. Come one guys, we're all Tenno fighting for the same Lotus. Clans are wonderful, but when it all comes down to it, shouldn't we just focus on uniting to fight of the greater good? (and greater loot)

Young Tenno, you are one of the untainted ones, it would do you good to remain that way.

(I love drama)

Why the announcement? It's not like it'll affect the player base or the game at all. 

I see/saw this all the time on the Halo Waypoint forums after Halo: Reach and Halo 4. For some reason people posted that they were quitting the game, expecting someone to legitimately care. I don't understand why people announce their departure from a game like this. Don't announce you're leaving. Just leave.

With that said, I suggest this thread get locked to halt any further drama regarding this matter.

I think a lot of people either forget or simply don't know that a lot of the quality of life improvements we've seen in this game were due to Warbros feedback. The UI we have? That's based off a collection of concepts put together by Warbros members... only DE's version is somehow worse. Most people here just know of the obnoxious members. You have to take a step back and consider that there are many more rational clan members out there. That's true for any clan, guild, or mass group of people, really.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Me, please. And I'll bring the fireworks.

1331 post... 6 more and you can be 1337 lol... also I had no idea people still bought those fireworks...

Also I think Alad V., and the rest of Corpus are having a party now that their greatest foe is gone...

I think a lot of people either forget or simply don't know that a lot of the quality of life improvements we've seen int his game were due to Warbros feedback. The UI we have? That's based off a collection of concepts put together by Warbros members... only DE's version is somehow worse. Most people here just know of the obnoxious members. You have to take a step back and consider that there are many more rational clan members out there.

Warbros wasn't the only clan throwing stuff out there..., and even then people without clans were throwing stuff out there. Sure they gave strong feedback in some areas, but a lot of locations were filled with feedback from other clans, and individuals. Don't disregard their hardwork.

This thread has so much hostility. Come one guys, we're all Tenno fighting for the same Lotus. Clans are wonderful, but when it all comes down to it, shouldn't we just focus on uniting to fight of the greater good? (and greater loot)

You are truly one of the untainted ones. For the sake of all that is good, never change. Be pure and free. *sheds manly tears*

I think a lot of people either forget or simply don't know that a lot of the quality of life improvements we've seen int his game were due to Warbros feedback. The UI we have? That's based off a collection of concepts put together by Warbros members... only DE's version is somehow worse. Most people here just know of the obnoxious members. You have to take a step back and consider that there are many more rational clan members out there.

Somehow I'd find it terribly hard to believe that. Especially having the timelapse we have of the vast changes the UI underwent as it was worked on. And that they already mentioned they were inspired from the whole clean Japanese mech UI style.

If they did contribute a lot, great.

But QoL is due to a lot more than input from a single clan out of the entire population.

DE will manage.

Edited by SolidSp33d

Yeah, sure. The whole feedback section is full of Warbros. Basically, there are only Warbros in that section. Other players don't use feedback at all.

Actually, almost everything in Warframe has been inspired by Warbros' feedback. DE just can't realize they should've gave this game to Warbros long time ago.

Players who are complaining still care about the game. As for us, we've had enough. I may still play for idle entertainment from time to time, but I am no longer invested in this game's future, nor are many Warbros. Never again will I spend entire weekends devoted to events. I am sure the sentiment is shared.

As for the clan: For the best, if not necessarily the brightest, I offer a last salute to the clan I've laughed, raged, autismed, and gone fast with. We had a damn good run.