Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Golden Iron Skin Feedback Megathread

HourGlazc

So you have this nice look with gold plates and trims only to get covered up by the old iron skin and once again look like the old non Rhino prime.

What's the point?

Well i am not sure how it looks on you're PC but on mine the majority of the trim is gone you cant see it at all, the new armor just covers it completely and only the shoulder badges really stand out.  

So I finally took my Rhino Prime to Earth, and to my surprise the Iron Skin actually does look reasonably gold... in a place with the most environmental green.

wS7GFSR.jpg
iK9VzBD.jpg

It still does appear dark though, which is one of my main gripes about the skin. Still, it's strange how the place with lots of green makes Iron Skin look truly golden.

i played a lot and hard to be able to craft rhino prime, it will be a huge dissapointment for me if you let this golden skin, if  i knew it from start i wouldnt even craft it... make some options that we can choose the colour of iron skin and energy and so all will be happy, i want my frame to be a warframe not a jewelframe!

Hello everyone, i got got a question for DE and also for you people, do you realy like this new Rhino Prime "gold" color for his iron skin? and is there any costomization options waiting us in the future?  Becoz i think this new "iron" skin is sux, and i want to switch it back. It's not even gold, it got different color with the all other Rhino Prime parts.

Edited by Gunmetall

You know if you don't like it you could just. Not use Rhino Prime. Half the people who use him that don't like it change his helmet anyway, so he's almost indistinguishable from the normal Rhino aside from being a bit bulkier. I swear no update will ever be released where some petty, trite topic is whined about in GD for days. Get over it. Please. There are far bigger fish to fry, and things worth griping about to gripe about. 

Why are so many of you complaining about Golden skin? 

I mean seriously, come on! Just accept it and move on, Golden skin should stay.

Quit qq'ing because the other primes don't have their own unique shinified power or something, but DE said that they will be doing that to the other primes as soon as they finish melee 2.0 so just chiiiiiillllllll and be patient. Also just walk around with a Hobbled key as a Rhino Prime with golden skin and have fun, okay?

You know if you don't like it you could just. Not use Rhino Prime. Half the people who use him that don't like it change his helmet anyway, so he's almost indistinguishable from the normal Rhino aside from being a bit bulkier. I swear no update will ever be released where some petty, trite topic is whined about in GD for days. Get over it. Please. There are far bigger fish to fry, and things worth griping about to gripe about. 

Why would people opt to use the inferior version of a frame simply because they don't like a cosmetic tweak that DE did? You need to think more. I also find it funny that you're calling this petty, when not to long before these complaints people were complaining about Iron Skin not being gold.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

some low inteligence players wanted gold and look what happend... tbh i supose if game managers wanted it removed it was by now, but since it isnt  i lose my hopes for this gold iron skin that looks like crap to be ever removed from this game... and by the way happens if i want a prime frame and with no gold on it? maybe i like diamonds or platinum? why gold... let me remove the gold stuff maybe i like ruby or platinum.

Edited by Darkeus