The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do I Like Helios?

Sixty5

Simple reason, his precept gives you short range wallhack.

Combine with penetration and you have yourself a winning combination.

Only way I'd change it is by allowing it to highlight multiple targets at once, and leave the scan speed as is.

Wallhacks > all

What do you mean by wallhack? This is the first time I've heard of the term.

The scan effect ignore LOS, meaning it will pick up enemies behind walls and cover, because it takes a long time for him to scan stuff, said enemy glows orange for a good 3-4 seconds, visible through said walls. If you are running a weapon with punch-through on it, you can take out said enemy before they are scanned and a charge is used.

It is basically an little X-ray machine

INB4 Hotfix.

As far as utility goes, without it he has almost nothing compared to the other Sentinels. He also feels a tad underpowered because of it. I'd honestly like them to give him an AOE scan, it'd make him a bit more viable later on.

As far as utility goes, without it he has almost nothing compared to the other Sentinels. He also feels a tad underpowered because of it. I'd honestly like them to give him an AOE scan, it'd make him a bit more viable later on.

Didnt get him yet. But i might buy him, because 100 plat isnt much for a Sentinel with bits, free slots and potaotes.

By looking at what skiny flying void key does, he seems like one trick wonder. Useful if you are in need of scans, but useless for anything else.

Didnt get him yet. But i might buy him, because 100 plat isnt much for a Sentinel with bits, free slots and potaotes.

By looking at what skiny flying void key does, he seems like one trick wonder. Useful if you are in need of scans, but useless for anything else.

Again, the point I was making here is that he is useful for more than just scans because of the wallhack.

His weapon also seems to Proc a lot

Helios is pretty cool, although I wish he'd only scan things you haven't completed.  It's not like he's going to break the bank by wasting scans, but it's the principle of the thing.  I also think they need to tune his weapon up a bit--he seems a bit trigger-happy on non-activated turrets and security cameras. o.O

One of the best looking sentinels so far tho, I'll give him that. :)

His gun

50 0 0 100 1.3 N/A 25.0% 6

Is actualy pretty badass from stats even though it is melee.

Maybe it can be modded for blast and combine that with good proc fun times :D

Edited by SALE94

I didn't have a problem with the weapon stats, just the frequency of the proc.  I've had him blow out windows on Corpus ships while going after a non-active gun turret.  I've subsequently taken his Targeting Receptor out so he doesn't fire at all now, I mainly use him to scan and look badass. :)

I didn't have a problem with the weapon stats, just the frequency of the proc.  I've had him blow out windows on Corpus ships while going after a non-active gun turret.  I've subsequently taken his Targeting Receptor out so he doesn't fire at all now, I mainly use him to scan and look badass. :)

Equip quick return, it gets rid of the annoying bounces.

Word around town is Helios can't use melee damage mods, only elements and Heavy Trauma.

Well..I guess I'll just use it because it looks nice

The stats on the screen are a tad wonky. It seems that Killing blow does buff its damage, and I believe I have seen it proc bleed as well.