Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Like Conclave?

baddo

Loki is yet to win in my tourneys

Dojo PvP is one thing... Conclave PvP is another my friend.

In the Dojo there's nowhere to run, nowhere to hide... 

In the Conclave stages, there's lot more strategy involved.

I couldnt give less zephyr dropings about conclaves, they should be removed

This kind of players i was talking about.

Why remove it?

Do you understand some people like conclaves and play there every day? You understand there are people that play only on the conclaves and not normal missions? For them, that's the fun in this game. Many players level and forma their weapon just to use them in the Conclaves. You remove that, and they will get bored and stop playing. 

Does it bothers you so much to see that Conclave mission node on the star chart? Just ignore it. No one is forcing you to enter there.

Edited by RexSol

This kind of players i was talking about.

Why remove it?

Do you understand some people like them and play there every day? You understand there are people that play only on the conclaves and not normal missions? For them, that's the fun in this game. Many players level and forma their weapon just to use them in the Conclaves. You remove that, and they will get bored and stop playing. 

Does it bothers you so much to see that Conclave mission node on the star chart? Just ignore it. No one is forcing you to enter there.

I understand that.

What I can't understand is who in his right mind would choose Warframe for a PvP game. There must be like a trillion billion zillions better games for PvP.

I'm not a huge fan. That's not to say I don't enjoy PvP, I do, but Conclaves is a shadow of what it could be. That being said, there are many other aspects of the game that I wish DE to focus thier efforts on other than creating a fluid and refined PvP portion of Warframe. That being said, it is something I want to see developed in the future, and I firmly believe a well rounded, cohesive, and engaging PvP sector of Warframe is something that will not only contribute substantially to the game's success, but also ensure a sense of longevity in gaining and retaining new members. 

I'm not a huge fan. That's not to say I don't enjoy PvP, I do, but Conclaves is a shadow of what it could be. That being said, there are many other aspects of the game that I wish DE to focus thier efforts on other than creating a fluid and refined PvP portion of Warframe. That being said, it is something I want to see developed in the future, and I firmly believe a well rounded, cohesive, and engaging PvP sector of Warframe is something that will not only contribute substantially to the game's success, but also ensure a sense of longevity in gaining and retaining new members. 

Some of us are here because we did not want a PvP game.

I really hope Warframe never turns into a PvP game, not even a 1% more than it is now.

Probably that would kill Warframe: there aren't that many decent co-op f2p games out there.

But there are a lot of great PvP shooters. Neither WF nor DE can compete against them.

I understand that.

What I can't understand is who in his right mind would choose Warframe for a PvP game. There must be like a trillion billion zillions better games for PvP.

I think its pretty fun, its fast paced, get my adrenaline pumping. Isn't that reason enough.... having fun? That's why we play right.

Do you understand some people like conclaves and play there every day? You understand there are people that play only on the conclaves and not normal missions?

NO

You remove that, and they will get bored and stop playing.

I couldnt give less zephyr dropings about it

You didn't respond anything because you have no argument.

You basically want it removed from the game, because you don't like it.

I'm really sorry but that's not reason enough. There are others who like it.

Edited by RexSol

I dont want it removed it is very fun, just it depends of mood player, or who saw who first.

No mod conclave or duel melee room would be awesomw as sepparate  game modes.

Edited by SALE94

Yes, I like it a lot!

My favourite location is the one on Eris (350-500). In my opinion, that's the most balanced rating to do conclave with the high modded gear.

Anything higher than that and you end up in games where it mostly ends with one shot.

Well, it still needs some work, but DE did a great job so far!

• 2 weeks later...

So, i conclave every day, meet new faces and learn more all the time. But i'm starting to get pissed off because of Trinity / Lokis with Pentas...Some of them even need knockdown just to kill too. In my opinion : AoE is ruining conclave. It doesn't require skill and isn't any fun either.

Conclave is fun, but I feel like I run against almost nothing but sniper lokis. It's more fun when you can coordinate some self-imposed limits or challenges with the teams, like the match I had where both teams could only use melee, and only one close-range, one thrown, per team.