Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #22: Tonight At 7Pm Est!

[DE]Megan

wCnDIkZ.jpg

The day has come to put their Void skills to the test! With a T3 Survival Key in hand, both Rebecca and Megan will Survive as long as they can! Will DERebecca rally her troops to victory? Or will DEMegan breathe the longest breaths of Void air? Tune in tonight to find out!

PLUS, check out awesome new Fan Art, have a chance at winning Platinum, see the winning entry from the Comics Contest, and learn about a new contest coming soon!

See you here tonight, March 20 at 7PM EDT. Check your time zones here.

Any chance you could mention the plan for ps4 prime access?

Wouldn't that be a better question for the Devstream? Megan and Rebecca are just managing the community (As far as I know), PS4 stuff would be for other Devs like Steve. Post a comment of the question here : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/198160-coming-soon-devstream-25/

Edited by xShadowsaur

They do the stream at Prime Time, 7PM, in their local time.

Whenever they did it, people would complain.

It's at midnight here, unless GMT has changed it, I haven't watched the less few for various reasons. Not much I can do about it. Not going to complain, you can watch the VOD anyways.

DevStream used to be at 8 PM where I'm located and Prime Time at 1 AM.

Now, it's 7 PM and 12 PM.

Did you change the hours ? Or it this related to that thing, I think you call it "Daytime saving light" or something like that ?

Or maybe it's my timezone that changed hours, I dont know >.>

Edited by NjaII

I have a challenge for you : - Doing it with the Kogake. Only.

- Doing a coop stealthy mission later.

If that happens, I'd watch it. With my 3D glasses... :D

Edited by unknow99