The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Badlands Tenno, Preprare Yourselves!

Deidaku

So someone tell if i got this right ?

I have pay my hard earned credits to play a part of the game ?

If that's the case I am done buying plat from DE

I agree with SlapClown here, but rather came to point out what could be a problem. Did DE realise that it's far more complicated to organise 20 Shadow clan than one Moon clan ? 

So someone tell if i got this right ?

I have pay my hard earned credits to play a part of the game ?

If that's the case I am done buying plat from DE

Wait, are you saying that this would make plat useless? or are you saying that you'd rather have to pay plat?

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Team greed will win the badlands at the end of the day. I for one won't play any missions that require me to give a cut of my stuff to other people (unless the loot in the badlands is good enough to negate the fact that people are essentially leeching my credits and resources) but I will happily take their stuff to fight for them.

I'd sooner have the proxy wars now but hey, if there's profit for me in the badlands then it'll have to do.

Wait, are you saying that this would make plat useless? or are you saying that you'd rather have to pay plat?

NO.....Understand I spend my  money to buy plat as part of my fun to buy stuff  and I don't  mind .

One would think  buying plat would go to help all  players have a better  experience ..

I   grind  hours and hours for credits to pay for blue prints  and to pay  to fuse my mods for higher levels and to make ODD keys for myself and some people I know to help them out .  

And  the thought of using   credits just for  access   other   parts  of the game that should be free to all  players not just the Rich  players or players with clans

Judging by the little information that has been provided to us, this seems a very bad idea.

1st event was tierless, how did that turned out? the bigger clan won.

Then the dojo's appeared, and no scaling was added, so a ghost clan had to pay as much as a huge clan to build the rooms/labs etc, took them a couple of months just to fix this.

And now this? I thought DE had learned something with past mistakes but i guess not.

So let me get this straight:

1) We have to grind like hell to dethrone a clan from a node just to tax other clans.

What's the purpose of this? It's not like it's hard to get resources / credits or whatever, at the moment i'm sitting on millions without anything to spend on it, why would i want to tax other clans?

2) The competitive side of this is dead at it's inception simply because it's not fair.

Ok so the moon clans can only have a small alliance, lets say 2 clans, that's a max of 2000 players vs an aliiance of smaller clans, who seriously think this is a good idea? The level of an organization that 2 clans have agaisnt dozens or even hundreds of smaller ones it's a clear advantage.

3) Judging by the last event where people actually supported an exploiter clan in the moon tier to win, you can clearly see where this game mode it's going right? Don't count with any morals or sense of justice, this will be simply, "i will support who pays more", mercenary mentality.

4) Even if they add a tier based competition afterwards, we are back to point 1 , what's the point?

I'm very curious to see how this will be developed on top of a game foundation with so many flaws, where even simple events can't be competently organized.

I love this game, but the upcoming months, and specially the "endgame" content will surely have a major impact for many players to decide if they are going to keep playing or not.

Edited by h3d0n1St1k

From the dev stream, it sounds more like PvE where all players get the choice of which clan to "support". But not once have they mentioned anything about it being pvp.

this

looks like invasion gameplay but the defending clan lose the tower if they lost and i think the attacking clan gain the rights to build a tower if they win

would be nice if it was clan vs clan thing (pvp), but this game isnt developed with pvp in mind so...

Edited by douglasdamm