Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Your Brakk Drop Rate, G3

AllenJayVash

So, after a total of 355 Grineer invasions, 30+ hours of survival, 50 or so boss kills, and some derping, I finally got all 3 parts. I ran into G3 a total of maybe 20 times. With resource booster, I have 5 Brakk BP, 6 Barrels, 2 receivers. I finally got the receiver yesterday.. RNG is such a pain.. I got the Detron from 2 Harvester spawns and that was easy.. Enough ranting lol. Glad I got the receiver..

As for other drops, I probably have about 9 Natural Talent, 6 Barrel Diffusion, 5 Hell's chamber, and 30 neurodes..

Edited by Teasing

got bp and barrel the first day or two when the three first came out. only a mod or two since. about three spawns during that time I think.

had them spawn less than 10 times total. once solo and twice in a twosome which obviously failed each time.

being a long time mmo player I am beginning to wonder if their loot table is dependent on which one is killed first or last as in other mmo multi boss encounters.

one question about being marked. once any of the encounters you are marked for spawns for you, do you lose your mark and have to reattain it after you kill the encounter? I am lead to believe this was the case.

up to date

428 invasions

a lot of alerts and ets.

something about 30-40 encounters

brakk is ready. 4 bps, 2 receivers, 1 barrel

one thing - dont go in without nekros. 2bp, receivers and barrel got by nekros. 

i wish U good huntin'

i gave up " farming " them.

I did  meet them once a month ago - got 3 neurodes.

Haven't seen them since, and iv been marked the whole time.

Iv never seen harvester.

DE seriously needs to doublecheck the RNG code for bugs. A true rng shouldn't favor certain accounts all the time and completely ignore others. A pattern like that means the RNG is glitched and isnt completely random.

I couldn't do 150 invasions over three days.

I don't know about anyone else, but they couldn't of put it behind a more boring mission type, exterminate 500+ enemies to get a mark then maybe stand a chance of getting hunted.

Be so much better if it was like the infested invasions with the different mission types.

Unless it's me of course, but I've only ever seen them show up as exterminates.

Edited by (PS4)atpbx

• 2 months later...

Im reviving this topic to ensure that the community is aware the Brakk/G3 are a bunch of t***s

300+ invasions + how ever many grineer missions with marked players in the game 16 G3 killed 10-12 with a Nekros

5 BP 2 Barrel 0 Receiver

last weapon in the game I need so this is getting a little bit tedious

Anybody else care to share there misery ? or success if you are the 1% of course

9 Harvester Encounter over the course of two months

all Detron drops

1 made

2 currently in foundry with me wondering AK Detron =/ 

4 G3 encounter over the course of 1 month

1 reciever drops

1 bp drop

Rest mods/resource *Not that I want a Brakk anyways. 

Edited by cryotech9020