Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Is Stalker?

Bionitech

Is it a rare mob? Where did it come from? What does it look like and why is everyone saying its name like it's Voldemort?

All these questions and yet few answered. It didn't occur to me at first that there's a lone frame (or mob) that hijacks missions.

I don't even know what he/she/it looks like (my thinking it's the Predator, someone call Schwarzenegger)

Would anyone be so kind as to explain what this anomaly that is Stalker, is?

Stalker is a warframe that is a rare mob that has a rare chance to hunt you down in the mission after killing a boss.

It can use a few player skills: Excaliburs Slash and Dash, Ashes Smokebomb and teleport.

Its completely random and very rare to have it happen. You will know it happens with flickering lights then the message.

It can be tough to beat it at first depending on your load out, and one thing to remember: if you are in a team and you see the messages then it will only go after you and no one else in the party and is unaffected by loki decoys or nyx's mind control abilities.

Combination of Ash and Excaliber, Has a shadow encasing around him... pretty much the basic description people give him.

Pops up in random mission with high levels in them (normally 30 and up, can appear in lower levels but more rare to see him).

He acts like he's out on a contract to kill a player specific, when he kills the player (regardless if he revives or not) he immediately runs for it. Technicly, when he kills someone, he's gone as you try to revive.

Yeah. When he first appears, you will most likely sh*** your pants xD

And then probably die, if you dont have enough health/sheilds, if he opens up with a slash and dash before you know he's there.

I remember my first time being stalked: It was in a corpus area and suddenly I hear whisper sounds adn the lights start flickering...then I see the messages from him and start worrying because I'm having a bunch of moas run at me. It was a fun fight.

Edited by Tsukinoki

I first saw him pop up in a endless defense on Venus, but he was targeting another player at the time.

Later that day I was soloing on Mercury and I hear the hissing whispers and see flickering lights - very very awesome atmosphere that this game desperately needed! He toyed with me a lot, I had a hard time finding him and then he slashdashed my no redirection frame to bits.

Does anyone know if he's dropped anything? Killed him twice now, he just assumes the meditating ninja pose and disappears leaving no trace.

started playing today, lvl 0, first group boss mission, waiting on 2 ppl at the exit, lvl 40 stalker comes and we get hurt HARD. We all wailed on him, dont even think we chipped the paint. Black frame body looks like excalibur, after he killed 2 of our team he kneeled down and dissapered into smoke. been afraid of him ever since

i've met him once... and he was double my level still managed to take half his life down... i think i can kill him now... but yea AI for him isnt that great side from that its a cool looking boss =P i am hoping he's a new warframe maybe, or a variation frame... cause i'd love his power set up!

I have a theory that the Stalker is like a Developer that takes on a special unit and hunts us down to play around with players. He's rare enough that it could be that he' only at one place at one time...

Nope, he's too dumb. You can easily exploit his AI by getting on somthing high enough. I killed him but standing on a stack of boxes and plinking away at his head.

"IMPOSSIBURU!" was his last defiant cry as I stood proudly upon my impenatrable box fort.

I ran into Stalker once, from a distance, and I didnt realize he was an enemy until too late. I got caught in an elevator with him, and we had an epic battle. He knocked me down and I was bleeing out, but I shot him many times with my pistol and he died. I was almost about to die too from bleeding out when I reached to top of the elevator shaft, and there was my squad and they healed me.

Nope, he's too dumb. You can easily exploit his AI by getting on somthing high enough. I killed him but standing on a stack of boxes and plinking away at his head.

"IMPOSSIBURU!" was his last defiant cry as I stood proudly upon my impenatrable box fort.

Made me laught hard XD

When I first met him My team refused to help me out(was lvl 24). I ended up getting him extremely low by running around in a circle kiting him. Then a wonderful ally decided to let the space in and blew a window open which killed me.

I have killed him and he dropped a neural sensor, some credits, and a mod. It seems you can abuse his buggy AI right now by just running around a pillar or box, or standing on the high ground. Just don't try to melee him, he hits rather hard.