The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welp Im Off To A Vacation Away From Warframe (Except When New Stuff Come To Make Then Leave)

luanle21

This is what happens when you stop doing patch Wednesdays and move to Clan Tech timer / Pay me plat Wednesdays, and then announce you're not even going to do a gun every week anymore. This is what happens when you leave group tools and connectivity in an alpha state a year after open beta. This is what happens when new player experience is broken and you have no content gating, so the entire community is semi-established and pwning everything.

The devs are setting us up to be a side venue that people leave, come check out on patch day, and leave again.

This is my #1 fear for Warframe and it's coming true slowly but surely.

Edited by VKhaun

This is what happens when you stop doing patch Wednesdays and move to Clan Tech timer / Pay me plat Wednesdays, and then announce you're not even going to do a gun every week anymore. This is what happens when you leave group tools and connectivity in an alpha state a year after open beta. This is what happens when new player experience is broken and you have no content gating, so the entire community is semi-established and pwning everything.

The devs are setting us up to be a side venue that people leave, come check out on patch day, and leave again.

This is my #1 fear for Warframe and it's coming true slowly but surely.

This is what happens when people add too much drama to things.