The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Fire Nation

KiraShado

This shall be a clan. (A joke one, but it would be awesome to have a real clan like this.)
The clan shall be called The Fire Nation.
The Warlord (Highest Rank in the Clan) shall wield an Ember Prime.

Everyone else shall use an Ember.

The primary gun shall be the Ignis.

The secondary must only use fire elemental mods (Heated Charge).

The melee must be any of the Heat weapons (Dual Heat swords, Heat sword, Heat dagger)

The only elemental mods you can equip are the fire ones.

AND...
Everyone must have an alias after an affiliation to fire. (i.e Fire Brother, Fire Priest, Flame Soldier etc.)

If we see you wielding anything other than these ^ (i.e a Nova or Rhino) YOU WILL BE KICKED FROM THE CLAN.

Clan emblem: http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Nation?file=Fire_Nation_emblem.png

^Add the Lotus symbol on top. 

Seeing that clan wars/badlands are coming in update 13....

Everything changed when the Fire Nation Attacked.

Edited by KiraShado

The only shame to this topic is that the Fire Nation is the only Nation easy to make...

Air = Zephyr (But limited)

Water = *Possible future Warframe*

Earth = ... Uh.... Rhino?

Well the Air Nomads were never a fully-fledged nation so a small band of highly elite and super awesome Zephyrs to rub it in Embers face would be a good idea.

Or maybe by the time of Warframe every other nation been mostly wiped out, leaving only the users and not like.... Elemental weapons...

Also there's just too many pokémon for the nations. Just TOO MANY.

Think It Would Be Fun Having Type Clans And Everyone Picks One Pokemon Of THAT'S Type To be.

Can't some Fire benders also conjure lightning?

Ah, this is like... I think in the new series.... (I haven't been following, DON'T KILL ME.)

But as a standard Fire Nation. Ember/Ember Prime are the only ones that shall do.

(Maybe Volt or Vauban for the lightning... Probably Volt though.)

Ah, this is like... I think in the new series.... (I haven't been following, DON'T KILL ME.)

But as a standard Fire Nation. Ember/Ember Prime are the only ones that shall do.

Zuko's sister Azula did lightening stuff.

should non-[innate elemental] weapons (like Torid) be allowed but install fire/heat mods like Hellfire and Heated Charge?

General rule of thumb: Is it fire?, Yes? Good, No? GET RID OF IT.

Zuko's sister Azula did lightening stuff.

I... Did not know that.... Hmmmm....

If you didn't know about the lightning stuff then I question your knowledge and "leadership" for this clan. The right to rule should be left to someone more worthy.

Fact is, fire, elec, and blast components should be allowed since it is a part of firebender's arsenal. Combustion man fire bended with his mind and made pocket explosions, so penta and ogris should also be allowed.

Edited by GSDAkatsuki

• 2 weeks later...

Well using science I would think that fire bending works by, like ember, super heating air and a quick way to heat something is friction, friction is energy, energy is electricity, so in a pure more concentrated version of fire bending your actually controlling energy like with metal bending its earth bending but only controlling the metal of the Earth like iron also using science and anatomy I found a cruel way to kill anyone with any style of bending

Water - rip the water out of the body

Earth - kill them by condensing, mashing and sharpening the iron in their blood to cut them up from the inside

Air - use the air in the persons lungs and crush the lungs

Fire - use the energy/electricity in the brain to fry it

Edited by Sasoka