Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk Famring Results

shayvidas

so for the past 3 days i was brakk farming on casini, (the 5 min extract thingy)

all the time with a group of 4 , all of us are marked.

overall 102 plays on casini over and over.

over all we met them 3 times, 

time number 1.

we got the barrel . (yeyy)

time number 2.

they cornered one of us and killed him since he was really far from us, thoughs we didn't got them

time number 3.

we didn't got anything

and that's after 102 !!! bloody plays...

you think i should just let go of trying to get the brakk ?

Idk. I ran about 6 intentional hunts, got 1 encounter. Next invasion, another one. After that, an alert on pluto. After that, 2 invasions in a row!

No brakk part even with nekros. In fact, it was mostly the rare mods.

In the codex, the brakk parts were in white (uncommon). Im starting to think otherwise.

over 100 survivals for 3 shows, sucks but sounds accurate with the show chance.  question though, i dont farm g3 yet but wouldnt an exterminate run be quicker?  according to a post on this forum, the deathmark could show up 30-180 seconds into a mission.   

how quick can a squad run exterminate?   i know with survivals you arent getting out of there til 6 minutes probably.

could you have ran an exterminate 150x versus the survival 100x?  

im bringing this up  here because casini seems to be way to popular of a choice for g3 hunting.

over 100 survivals for 3 shows, sucks but sounds accurate with the show chance.  question though, i dont farm g3 yet but wouldnt an exterminate run be quicker?  according to a post on this forum, the deathmark could show up 30-180 seconds into a mission.   

how quick can a squad run exterminate?   i know with survivals you arent getting out of there til 6 minutes probably.

im bringing this up  here because casini seems to be way to popular of a choice for g3 hunting.

Interesting point. But I would like to point out that while we want to hunt G3, we might also want to farm for stuff at the same time (ceres and saturn are full of orokin cells). Killing two birds with one stone.

Then again, an exterminate might be better, but needs a timer.

Just run with invasion groups, easiest thing you can do. I got all 3 pieces the day after it was re-released just running invasion missions.

(Why invasions? More marked people = greater chance.)

DE changed the drop rate since then.

It's not remotely as easy now as it was the day after release.

why is it taking people too much?

my friend was farming for one, it took them 4-5 tries i think. i helped them once (got my brakk from the previous event)

but they said they always did a low tier grineer exterm and it popped up everytime at the start

codex scanning is the real issue, theyre dead before the codex finishes

Edited by SharkWithALaserBeam

If that 30 to 180 sec spawn window is accurate, the fastest thing you could do is sit and do smth else for 180 after starting a mission and leaving if G3 doesn't show.

I've encountered G3 on survival mission before I triggered the alarm so you don't need to actually start the mission to get G3

After 1100+ of gameplay DE wants me to farm EXTERMINATE missions ? XD LMAO This is exactly why I'm losing interest in this game. The only new content that was interesting me is hidden behind an RnG wall. And I'm not talking about the brakk, I'm  talking about the three kings that I just want to fight. One of the worst DEcisions so far in my humble opinion. I met them once and it was tons of fun, but I won't grind for it, HELL NO !

It's better to 'do something' killing stuff for whole 180 seconds than have to 'wait' for 180 second doing nothing. When I was in Terminus Mercury, the G3 decided to have a visit just when I almost extract. That was when I was trying out different build for Valkyr , leisurely doing stuff solo. I'm pretty much sure you will extract sooner if you go with full squad and have to actually wait if you want to spawn them.

I've defeated them and encountered them only three times.

Zero Brakk parts. The first time they dropped Neurodes, the second they dropped absolutely nothing, and the last time they dropped Hell's Chamber, Natural Talent and some other mod I can't remember.

I'd REALLY like it if it was a guaranteed drop of Brakk part(s). I knew I should have farmed the day it released.

Thanks for the nerf DE, ~400 missions later and still nothing

Edited by EChondo