Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.. That New[Ish] Valkyr Helmet..

(PSN)natek_morzy

What do you guys think of it? I personally don't have it yet. From hindsight I think it's very weird. On the other hand, though, her head in general looks more natural/human than her other two helmets.

1st helmet: I dunno.. A few people claim she is wearing a miniature toilet seat.

2nd helmet: Pretty cool. A few of my friends claim she's a dragon but in reality the name "Bastet" is  somewhere along the lines "kitty" in Egyptian(thank you, Art History...).

At first  I didn't really like her third helmet because it reminded me of both Oculus Rift as well as Voldo from Soul Calibur (I don't feel like Valkyr needs more bondage material).

But the "ponytail" as well as the seemingly reference to Wolverine is pretty nice, and the design then grew on me. I just don't like that the white part can't be recolored.

I think I still prefer her regular helmet though.

Edited by Casardis

I personally love the newest helmet, gives her two ponytails because of the tubes. It does make her look more like a human female though.

And yes, Bastet is the Egyptian Goddess of War and Cats. They worshipped her; and cats.

Edited by Ekolae

I actually bought that Kara helmet from some plat I traded lately. It's pretty awesome, The ponytail and the thing that most people refer as "the oculus rift" (gotta admit that's kinda truth. ;) are looking grand!!

I actually feel like this is just a leftover from a corpus-tech they used tie her up and brainwash her, but somehow it became her regular equipment, Weird concept but I didn't regret that I bought that helmet. It  does have the "berserker" feel, more than bastet.