Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gender Frames

bones7056

Judging by how diverse every warframe is, I don't imagine myself in the warframe but an actual character. Which is what it is.

It would just be bizarre if all characters in the game were male just because I happen to be male.

Also, Lotus is a really bad name for a bloke.

Agreed, since all my main frames are females (Ember, Valkyr and Saryn) its weird to feel imersed in the game when my carácter is the oposide sex.

If they want use to feel like its us in the frame then why not changing the gender? ti wouldnt be so hard, specially if its free because having to pay plat to change my frame's gender would be a low blow if imersion is an objective.

Its not that my frames are all female cause i like looking at their asses while i play (Nova's &#! is quite distracting though) but because i find those frames more netertaining tan most male frames, sure soon i will buy Volt but been able to change my Emer into a male to feel like its me behind the frame would be pretty cool. Beside who doesnt want to see what they come up whit for a female RHino?