Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I'm looking forward to possible cosmetics, hopefully for the frames.  I know they're already making them for the weapons, but I want AMMO POUCHES and ARMOR PLATES!  I wanna stock up my Rhino on ammo and add extra armor to his chest!  The whole japanese garb armor thing he has going on there just doesn't do it for me...

I can't see the website at work, begin speculation here!

There are 6 screens, and it's thought that a new screen unlocks every 24 hours.

1st Screen = Friday (Today)

2nd Screen = Saturday (Weapon leak, possibly slipped out accidentally)

3rd Screen = Sunday

4th Screen = Monday

5th Screen = Tuesday

6th Screen = Wednesday

Here's the content on the site:

Banner "Manifest 13"

rSwXAqi.png

Old Text "Decoding Transmission" from Thursday, all screens

3.png

1st Screen: Melee 2.0 Teaser Video

2nd Screen: New Weapon teaser (leaked early?):

3.png

Remaining Screens: "Decryption Sequence Initiated"

kjdsahkahkdsa-2.png

I'm looking forward to possible cosmetics, hopefully for the frames.  I know they're already making them for the weapons, but I want AMMO POUCHES and ARMOR PLATES!  I wanna stock up my Rhino on ammo and add extra armor to his chest!  The whole japanese garb armor thing he has going on there just doesn't do it for me...

you run around in a WARFRAME the most advanced battle suit ever created, and you want to put armor plates over it?...

Like 3 or 4 hours. The forums move through time at a different speed when the hype train is go. It's been 3-5 business days forum time.

No wonder I couldn't find anyone post it yet, by the time I read all the post it's been a week.

I always bash Warframe and DE but this time ill give you guys credit... great work on trailer, my exCal and Ash got incredible mele hunger

Why are you here if you feel the need to bash DE. Shouldn't you go play a game by a dev you don't feel that need for? Or are you one of those people?

I'm calling it now, the Warframe community is going to crash the login servers again when this update drops. Especially with a week long hype-train ride. 

And I am still looking forward to the update.

Edited by MjrPackage

DE please watch this video on how to properly wear and draw a Katana style weapon.

While the swords in the hilt the blade should be facing UP
When he draws he should pull the sword out partly and rotate his hips away for the remainder of the draw (and strike)

Edited by Clone154769

DE please watch this video on how to properly wear and draw a Katana style weapon.

While the swords in the hilt the blade should be facing UP

When he draws he should pull the sword out partly and rotate his hips away for the remainder of the draw (and strike)

Calm down don't mind so little thing in the game the tennos wear the sword on their back and considering they use their right hand mostly it is the worst placing of it so be happy what they did because its not easy to do the programing.