The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

he and hek may switch places.

Kril will be boss of earth, and hek will be in the shipyards

eitherway, im happy, the 'outer-rim' needs a bit of love.

we've had Jupiter: which is kind of a midpoint, level wise

Earth: the first 'big boy' planet for new tenno

Wait, so Lech Kril will be in the shipyards?

Kril is probably being moved to Earth.

Which adds to the rumor I heard before about Hek intended to be a higher level boss. Also with the way he's hyped up to be such a big shot Grineer, it makes sense.

Edited by SolidSp33d

So at the bottom of www.grineersystems.com there is a number 7 in Grineer, and the other 6 slots have been spinning all day. What do you guys think it means?

I'm thinking that there's going to be a string of numbers that we have to enter somewhere else on that part of the site to unlock... Something. Or possibly a password like with what they did with Zephyr.

Or possibly a countdown for something to happened.

If that's the case, then why start on seven and not something else? The image for the spinning numbers isn't counting down to anything, it's more like a movie-style decryption program.

Yes. I'm sure when DE put that timer up they just relished the thought of the amount of butthurt stew that was going to avalanche into the forums.

Seriously guys. This update is more than just a complete rebuild of a large and essential cornerstone of the game which in itself is a gargantuan task; they are adding in a complex boss rework, a new bloody warframe, more weapons, a new mod system and 7 hells what else.

From any other dev I would expect this to come around June earliest!!!

They are gonna be in a 7 day crunch now. Don't be a whiny distraction. Give them support and compassion as they have given us love and respect.

And make no mistake they have given us love and respect. If you think you can get the quality of interaction, effort, and just care in general from other F2P devs as you do from DE: then good luck to you for I have observed that that the vast majority of F2P and even AAA devs don't interact, don't make an effort, and certainly don't care.

And it shows.

So at the bottom of www.grineersystems.com there is a number 7 in Grineer, and the other 6 slots have been spinning all day. What do you guys think it means?

I'm thinking that there's going to be a string of numbers that we have to enter somewhere else on that part of the site to unlock... Something. Or possibly a password like with what they did with Zephyr.

At this point everyone knows the 7 means 7 days. I was trying to figure out earlier why they didn't just show the days/hours/mins/secs up front for the countdown. I could be wrong but at this point but I think they'll be unveiling the hours/mins/secs as they figure out the problem(s) with the update and get a better idea of a concrete release time for next Wednesday. So all of tomorrow we might be looking at only the first digit still, who knows. 

I had some serious hype on this U13 as it was perfectly timely with my day-vacation. I was like everyone else; MY BODY IS READY!

Then the delay came. With delay, rage followed... then the moment of Zen came at last.

I can wait another week. Yeah. Probably.

Just make sure the next week's update hype train don't go to oblivion!