The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Okay, here's an argument: DE COULD have released yesterday, released whatever they actually had, and people would have complained about it being incomplete or buggy. Or, they COULD have done that which they actually did, which was not release anything at all. What happened? People complained about not getting anything and about the delay. So, which would you have really preferred? A crappy release that you wouldn't have enjoyed due to crashes, bugs, stuff not being there? Or waiting a week?

Your argument is incorrect: DE couldn't release yesterday. It's not that they had a buggy mess, it's that they had a perfectly ready build and then something happened and the update couldn't be deployed. We have no idea what it was and that's part of the problem.

They wouldn't have posted the grineersystem site if they had something so utterly unplayable it would've been worse than any previous update if released. No, they had something polished and there was a major, last minute problem.

I have no problem with that kind of delay, S#&$ happens. But we need info, and fast. Two hours after the deadline is too late.

Problems are problems, it's not their fault. How they handled it is, and they did it wrong.

Mistakes, leading to delays, can--in many instances--be tolerated; however, COMMUNICATION (i.e., INFORMING the player-base VIA NEWS on Warframe's homepage) is NOT optional: IT IS CRITICAL for this to happen.

Communicate with us DE! 

I can't remember where or when I read this, but didn't DE plan for actual crossplay? PS4 and PC playing together?

I remember it being talked about.  If I remember it should be available when account transfers are available.  Going to be fun when it happens, though there is the problem of the preferred communication method of the two game versions and the potential of an X1 release.  I doubt microsoft would allow cross play between and X1 and a PS4

They already told us yesterday that they'd give us some more info in the dev stream tomorrow. They just decided to apologize again in the prime time stream.

Come on, guys. At this point criticizing DE is just getting unnecessary. 

Edited by LegendOfAB

For those who didn't watched the Prime time :

An apology from Megan and Sheldon at the beginning of the stream.

No explanation about what the problem is.

Well, the situation is quite simple:

Update 13 made Warframe understand how to divide by zero. And you know...

lonve2.jpg

I don't think we need Melee 2.0, its just going to make Melee easier to use and more fun to use. Melee right now is very powerful when used correctly. >:) 

Melee 2.0= All Melee is viable not just certain ones, Melee is easier to build, and Melee is allot smoother and more fun to use. :D

Edited by Feallike

I don't think we need Melee 2.0, its just going to make Melee easier to use and more fun to use. Melee right now is very powerful when used correctly. >:) 

Melee 2.0= All Melee is viable not just certain ones, Melee is easier to build, and Melee is allot smoother and more fun to use. :D

The problem with melee is with a couple of exeptions I can clear an entire room by the time you have killed one ore two enemys and I am not talking about the endgame guns like the soma even the basics like the braton can outperform 70% of the melee weapons when properly modded.

Edited by gnat6

The problem with melee is with a couple of exeptions I can clear a entire room by the time you have killed one ore two enemys and I am not talking about the endgame guns like the soma even the basics like the braton can outperform 70% of the melee weapons when properly modded.

When i say certain melee i mean Melee that can't do 500 damage.. 500 is atleast enough to oneshot until level 25, Though when moded right melee can oneshot until level 50. (not using gallatine. :D)

Edited by Feallike