The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I don't think we need Melee 2.0, its just going to make Melee easier to use and more fun to use. Melee right now is very powerful when used correctly. >:) 

Melee 2.0= All Melee is viable not just certain ones, Melee is easier to build, and Melee is allot smoother and more fun to use. :D

Yes, melee is powerful. I go melee only now with my OP Orthos Prime - hope they don't nerf it because I much prefer it to shooting.

Melee for all general purposes caps out at a much lower level than other weapons. It's not a matter of skill or "using it right," it's plain and simple numbers. Rebalances and combo multipliers will help level that playing field.

Also, it's not a matter of if we "need" melee 2.0, it's a matter of what we want, and I sure as hell want a bunch of sweet combo moves and chained attacks.

Abzu, on 03 Apr 2014 - 10:26 PM, said: *snip*

Or; or or or...no. Your thread hasn't seen a response since December last I checked and the only resemblance is that both use water.

Edited by JerZeyCJ

I wish we get a hub of some sort where all tenno can hang out. A space station maybe? With hubs from different sides which leads to a spaceship when you've finished looking for a group. If not then a tenno planet where all cool space ninjas can hangout. :)

I wish we get a hub of some sort where all tenno can hang out. A space station maybe? With hubs from different sides which leads to a spaceship when you've finished looking for a group. If not then a tenno planet where all cool space ninjas can hangout. :)

Dunno if you saw the last post on grineersystems +devstreams but seems to be it pretty much

This was already announced and a sneak preview was already released, so it will definitely be coming,  Soon™.

Dunno if you saw the last post on grineersystems +devstreams but seems to be it pretty much

That's the badlands system; the whole "claim territory of their own" is the hint :|

Edited by Aggh

I'm not saying it's exact, but I do think he was inspired by it, along with other things like Davey jones/Cthulu

10171166_10201748884463594_1153487515_n.

so they both have some kind of dreadlocks, which really don't look the same. They both have curved shoulder armor, what are the chances (except water frame's are about twice the size and look rather different). The abdominal plates look nothing alike, and his are where the concept's tube-things are. They both have leg armour-crazy- that also do not look similar.

Edited by chaosking243

For those who didn't watched the Prime time :

An apology from Megan and Sheldon at the beginning of the stream.

No explanation about what the problem is.

I don't feel like they have to explain why it was delayed. All they need to say it was planned for today and they found a last minute issue they want to fix. Why are we owed the specifics?

I don't feel like they have to explain why it was delayed. All they need to say it was planned for today and they found a last minute issue they want to fix. Why are we owed the specifics?

It's like one of those "End-of-the-world scenario" movies.

WHAT SHOULD WE TELL THE PEOPLE? etc etc

Then riots and stuff.

My Jat crits (every once in a while) 60k on infested if that counts

That's amplified by Ash's Smoke Screen/Loki's Invisibility/Excalibur's Radial Blind.

That doesn't count.

Meanwhile, my Paris Prime can do >100K damage on headshots.

I doubt that we'll see such huge numbers pop out in Melee 2.0, though.

I just stick around because I like the devs, nothing more. I'm already mastery 15 and I'm just sitting here waiting for the new content. A week won't kill me and I welcome the potatoes. I was hyped. I was pi$$ed at DE but I get where they come from. They have a job to do and they want to do it right. That's what I call an honest company.

You may call me a white knight, but in all honesty, I don't give a sh*t either way. I raged too, but you know what? I think the game is worth sticking with. If you don't think so, and the condition of the game is so bad that you're going to get mad because content that hasn't been released yet was delayed, and on top of that you feel entitled because you got a sneak peek that they weren't obligated to give, I think you need to rethink the reason you play this game.

We pay DE for Prime Access, Founders, and Plat not because we want them to do it faster but to do it better.

If they release a better product then that's okay. If they release a shoddy product I will most definitely join the enraged. But I trust DE to make the right decision with their product. I suggest you do the same.

You're not a shareholder. You're not on a board or a CEO or in any position. You're an end user. As an end user you are receiving the current product. There is nothing wrong with U12, and you can live with it for another week. Don't tell DE how to do their job, especially when you don't have the right to.

HOWEVER: DE, something happened. Something big. We needed to know what it was because you promised a deadline that you did not meet. Even though you were not obligated you gave an extension with no explanation and I think it's important to give us that information.

You usually communicate very well so I don't understand what went wrong and what's so hush-hush. I'm as worried as everyone else but I'm not mad about it. Your compensation that you didn't need to give was a good move. Unfortunately the lack of apology was a real junk-punch for the entire community AND the reputation you try to uphold. Tell us something, even if it was just something as simple as: we couldn't deploy because something wasn't cooperating. Stuff happens, we accept that. But we need to know what the stuff was. I can't emphasize it enough: explain. PLEASE.

On a happier note: Do your job well like you always do, and best of luck for U13.

-UpgradeInProgress

P.S. No more broken light-esque additions okay? We've had enough of those.

Edited by UpgradeInProgress