Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

EU always gets  the content way too late. im looking at at least another 30h before i get to see any of  that.  Update is way to olate (1-2 am), and i cant play in the morning since i have to go off to work.

For once id like to see a popular game based off EU with eu times so all the America gets their updates 1-2 am.!!!

You realize DE releases updates at midnight our time anyway? Its not your fault you live there, not ours that we live here, and not DE's for being in Canada. Be patient and don't complain about something no one has any control over.

Also, if it was based in the EU We'd be getting it in the morning or afternoon. Timezones don't work the same way traveling west as they do east.

Will come out soon...

In the meantime here's something to watch to keep you occupied.... 

Dont know about you guys but I find it very satisfying.

a8Wno8d_460sa.gif

I SLAP THE KING BACK AND FORTH!

I SLAP THE KING BACK AND FORTH!

What happens is that you get all hyped up, but then it dies down once you start playing and that hype isn't that high anymore. You should lower that hype and expectations to that of the same level you usually have it at every update previously besides that lst 2.0 and you should be fine and not disappointed so something goes wrong.

What happens is that you get all hyped up, but then it dies down once you start playing and that hype isn't that high anymore. You should lower that hype and expectations to that of the same level you usually have it at every update previously besides that lst 2.0 and you should be fine and not disappointed so something goes wrong.

Not the case for me my friend. My hype has realistic expectations. I'm just easily excitable. :D

No.

I'll take the risk. I wont lower my hype.

I believe that this update will live up to my expectations.

Optimism ftw.

No.

Optimism ftw.

I'm watching you, make one complaint or one notion of the opposite and i shall quote this post for you.

You shall see.

Actually...

...no.

Excalibur Prime [M] - Frost Prime [M] - Mag Prime [F] - Ember Prime [F] - Rhino Prime [M] - ??? Prime [M]

You're thinking of regular Warframes. Vauban, then Nova, then Nekros, then Valkyr, then Oberon, then Zephyr, then Hydroid.

I know, this is the release order but it's suposed to be

Excalibur P - Mag P - Frost P - Ember P - Rhino P - ???

No.

Optimism ftw.

I have no expectations other than Melee 2.0 looks like it'll be fun as hell, so I'm good.

Then get your "Hype Thrusters" into overgear then. You won't be disappointed. That is a promise not from me.

You talking to me? I will! 

OVER GEAR MODE ACTIVATED!

ARRAWRAWRFHASOPGJIHGISHJSKHJSRKJHPSKHJKJTIJIJIGIHGIHIFJGSNJBNAKGRIOJYHPWOY3402

DONE