The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I'm just saying, I saw A LOT of crap about the teaser site that was put up for the U13. I just want it to be know, I thought it was COOL! Everyone complained, but I kept it up on my browser since I first saw it! I also noticed the little slot machine countdown doohicky at the bottom of the page. I watched the Dev stream and they said they got a lot of flack over the site, but I want to say, I LIKED IT! It got me VERY excited for the update. You guys nailed it, kudos. You can't tell, but I clapped for you just now :)

obama-not-bad.jpg

I don't see why anyone is all disheartened. We still have 6 hours before it's officially April 10th. To those of you who are going to say, "It's already april 10th where I live" Then you clearly don't live in DE's timezone. DE usually updates using EDT as the base time so make your conversions based on that in terms of timing.

I don't see why anyone is all disheartened. We still have 6 hours before it's officially April 10th. To those of you who are going to say, "It's already april 10th where I live" Then you clearly don't live in DE's timezone. DE usually updates using EDT as the base time so make your conversions based on that in terms of timing.

^

Wish they'd internally change update day to tuesday, and then roll out the update when they get to work wednesday morning, so those of us on the awesome side of the ocean gets a look before it's nite nite, cya thursday :<

Really? You would spend one of your 3 wishes this way?