The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I bet this water warframe is a another tank frame

"Another"... Do you mean that like there are already many? Or in "YAY" way?^^

Because other than Frost's ONLY pure defensive skill, there is NO tank (Rhino is a BRUISER, seriously, not a "tank", he's not very good at preventing OTHER frames from getting hit, and look at his kit, he fits the "Bruiser" category, with CC and personal protection, not the expected "tank" that takes hits for others). So IF he's a tank, and I mean a REAL tank, that protects OTHERS from harm, then I am VERY excited. If he's ANOTHER DPS/caster well... Excited, but not as much.^^'

Edited by Marthrym

They have their coffee machine attached to a massive computer, and anytime someone posts a new Hype thread or comment another cup is filled.

At which point they DEVs enter into their Warframes and do battle to decide who will take the drink of the gods for their own!

In that case they must have a gattling gun full of coffee cups to switch the cups fast enough for all the coffee.

Yes it's taken a while, but honestly, if they're holding off to make him better, I don't mind waiting. Everyone's been begging for a harder/better boss. Maybe this is the one! If so, I'll wait as long as I need to to give them time to work out the bugs.

Even if he isn't the ultimate boss (which I kinda hope he isn't otherwise new players can't beat him again LOL) Vay Hek does need a rework, period. He's basically a Grineer Shotgunner with his helmet opened lol

I try to be fair with my patience (what little of it I have) and I try not to get irritated, but you must admit that is a long time. I don't know, maybe it's because he's been talked about since October and been increasingly become a forefront character.

You know who else needs reworks?

Sgt. Nef Anyo (He doesn't even have an intro sequence), Tyl Regor (Rather easy and forgettable to be honest), Ambulance... and I just miss the J3 Golem.

I try to be fair with my patience (what little of it I have) and I try not to get irritated, but you must admit that is a long time. I don't know, maybe it's because he's been talked about since October and been increasingly become a forefront character.

You know who else needs reworks?

Sgt. Nef Anyo (He doesn't even have an intro sequence), Tyl Regor (Rather easy and forgettable to be honest), Ambulance... and I just miss the J3 Golem.

Yep, I agree, all those need a rework as well and it HAS taken quite a while, but I've been busy playing that I don't really mind. I may be Rank 12 with hundreds of hours in the game, but I seem to always find something to do. Lately it's been playing Eurasia and Lua and helping them noobs pass them so we keep our player base ROFL.

Dear Tenno, I hope you are right.

Oddly enough, I am not that excited about Melee 2.0

You know what I am excited for?

The Infested's return

Vor's prize

Addition subfactions to come

the Kubrow

More wildlife on Earth

Vay Hek's revamping!

This guy^.

I could care less about Melee 2.0.  I want more LORE DAMNIT