The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

That new warframe looks very interesting, even a bit sinister! Sigh, I'll have to get one extra warframe slot. Here's to hoping he's not made of oxium.

(Hey, I can dream, right?)

hydrium, and you will have to swim and kill magic karps to get it.

plus the 9 days until is researched and done.

the nice part is we will have melee 2.0 to entertain us meanwhile we wait.

hydrium, and you will have to swim and kill magic karps to get it.

plus the 9 days until is researched and done.

the nice part is we will have melee 2.0 to entertain us meanwhile we wait.

Thanks, now I'll have nightmares >.<

But I'm in no hurry, next in my line-up is Zephyr and I don't even have half the oxium required to build her...

the frame looks amazing, and everyone's gonna want it and all that, but look at what happened with zephyr. odds are, this thing is going to be clan-tech, require a ridiculous amount of oxium and/or some other hard-to-obtain resource, and take 9 days at minimum to craft. Hype is all well and good but everyone's gonna have a major let down when this happens, the days of non-clan-tech frames are over.

the frame looks amazing, and everyone's gonna want it and all that, but look at what happened with zephyr. odds are, this thing is going to be clan-tech, require a ridiculous amount of oxium and/or some other hard-to-obtain resource, and take 9 days at minimum to craft. Hype is all well and good but everyone's gonna have a major let down when this happens, the days of non-clan-tech frames are over.

As long as it's free, I don't see the problem. At least RNG is less involved than Prime stuff.