Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Right, so I am all for the "one screen decoded each day until wednesday" idea, if only because that means update 13 will be released that much sooner.

As far as the "manifesto 13" at the top, a quick search for the meaning of "Manifesto" gives one:

"a public declaration of policy and aims, esp. one issued before an election by a political party or candidate."

So basically one can translate this as: "Update 13". However, I feel that the political nature of the word "Manifesto" may foreshadow that the Vay Hek rework is finally nearing completion. After all, he is notorious for his underhanded dealings in the Grineer High Council and he has been on the offensive. So, this also ties in with the theory that Vay Hek will unveil a new method of attack against the Tenno (likely the Fomorians?) Since Grineer Shipyards will probably come with this, hijacking will probably become a regular mission type to disrupt the fomorian assembly even after the event.

This is all speculation

Right, so I am all for the "one screen decoded each day until wednesday" idea, if only because that means update 13 will be released that much sooner.

As far as the "manifesto 13" at the top, a quick search for the meaning of "Manifesto" gives one:

"a public declaration of policy and aims, esp. one issued before an election by a political party or candidate."

So basically one can translate this as: "Update 13". However, I feel that the political nature of the word "Manifesto" may foreshadow that the Vay Hek rework is finally nearing completion. After all, he is notorious for his underhanded dealings in the Grineer High Council and he has been on the offensive. So, this also ties in with the theory that Vay Hek will unveil a new method of attack against the Tenno (likely the Fomorians?) Since Grineer Shipyards will probably come with this, hijacking will probably become a regular mission type to disrupt the fomorian assembly even after the event.

This is all speculation

7b703c294fa76e39670104cf55def8aa32b59629

Edited by RexSol