Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

so how did everyone find that katana image?

I would explain but its complicated basically to put it short the first screen was called screenOne and it used the image screenOne/1 that was the same for every screen except two screen. Screen two used screenZero/1 so he figured if you change the zero out with the word Two youd get something and he got that.

Edited by PinkStarSR11

It's supposed to be cool. That automatically rules out rhino.

Also, sudden fear: What if this means u13 is 6 weeks away? =o

Or 6 days, seeing as this was discovered today. DE doesn't have to abide by the weekly hotfix on a website.

Or 6 days, seeing as this was discovered today. DE doesn't have to abide by the weekly hotfix on a website.

It could be either. I'd expect the current contest to end before this update is released. Then again, why the contest now and not a couple weeks from now if it's six weeks. Not sure how 'in the know' the community manager and coordinator are... And it wasn't discovered today. It was revealed today.

I would explain but its complicated basically to put it short the first screen was called screenOne and it used the image screenOne/1 that was the same for every screen except two screen. Screen two used screenZero/1 so he figured if you change the zero out with the word Two youd get something and he got that.

or you could just look at the page info

view page info with chrome just gives me a permissions menu

Are there other tabs on what pop ups? On firefox, view page info gives me a box with General, Media, Permissions, and Security tabs. The katana/wakazashi picture is under media.

Edited by JerZeyCJ

Are there other tabs on what pop ups? On firefox, view page info gives me a box with General, Media, Permissions, and Security tabs. The katana/wakazashi picture is under media.

No such thing, under media. Have everything like you said, but not that one ;p

Anyway - That's just beatifull ... Love when DE is doing something like that : ]

Edited by Anzark