The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

People would still post about it. After all, we still have people posting new topics, going "HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND, DID YOU KNOW THERE'S A GRINEER SITE".

Oh no, I wasn't implying that it would get people to stop posting about - I suggested it simply because that's all people seem to be able to focus on in the thread anymore. Case in point...

can you at least adjust your logic tuner to a higher frequency?

Rhino Prime was just released few weeks ago, then another Prime warframe?

"Wishful Thinking"
-[wish′ful think′ing] 

1.) the erroneous belief that one's wishes are in accordance with reality

2.) Identification of one's wishes or desires with reality.

3.) interpretation of facts, actions, words, etc., as one would like them to be rather than as they really are.

"Wishful Thinking"

-[wish′ful think′ing] 

1.) the erroneous belief that one's wishes are in accordance with reality

2.) Identification of one's wishes or desires with reality.

3.) interpretation of facts, actions, words, etc., as one would like them to be rather than as they really are.

Where's #4?

Man this is just as bad as all those Loki crybabies saying it was Loki Prime and not Rhino Prime that was coming out with the most recent Prime Access.

So pathetic.

50$ say you have 2 warning points. -.- Are you going for a 3rd? I mean are you just trying to be a jerk dude?

50$ say you have 2 warning points. -.- Are you going for a 3rd? I mean are you just trying to be a jerk dude?

Give me $50 then. There's a point when it's funny (i.e. when a few people make the joke), but it's not funny when you have pages of people saying something that's clearly not true. Yes, it is similar to the more than a few users saying that the Prime Access teaser wasn't showing Rhino Prime when it clearly was. Sorry if I don't have a lot of patience for willful ignorance or baseless "facts".

i hope DE's engine supports proper water warframe abilities.

is the guy ends shooting bubbles will be dissapointing to say the least.

Screw the engine I hope my laptop can support it! By the way what would a proper water warframe ability be? An all encapsulating pressure filled bubble of death and despair would be awesome... also a bubble that I could jump on/in and control would be equally awesome... Don't hate on the bubbles my friend... never hate on the bubbles...

i hope DE's engine supports proper water warframe abilities.

is the guy ends shooting bubbles will be dissapointing to say the least.

The sneak-peek screenshots from the latest devstream showed waves and what looked like a waterbender's water dragon attack. So, it looks like at least two of his skills have no bubbles. I just hope that the guy doesn't end up crashing computers with each wave he summons.

Screw the engine I hope my laptop can support it! By the way what would a proper water warframe ability be? An all encapsulating pressure filled bubble of death and despair would be awesome... also a bubble that I could jump on/in and control would be equally awesome... Don't hate on the bubbles my friend... never hate on the bubbles...

screw the engine, ok...

one thing is one giant mass of water encapsulating an enemy, another thing is shooting a tiny bubble to cause impact.

and i believe everybody expects the 4th ability to be some kind of tsunami, that why i am wondering if DE is capable of doing this.

i hope so, dont get me wrong.

what I expect.

1 - to shot a sustainded torrent of water (cc + damage)

2 - to slide and hit enemies in your way (kinda iceman in xmen, a variation of volt speed but only on yourself + damage on enemies who gets in your way)

3 - water encapsulating an enemy ( CC + DOT)

4 - the said radial tsunami (CC + damage)

no bubbles at all, lets see what do we get.

Edited by omega_phoenix

DC People, you remember all the melee weapons we voted on back in January? Bets on how many of them made it to U13?

I think they mentioned in a livestream that they may not be shipping them with U13, because they wanted to wait until Melee 2.0 was finished and out before starting work on them.

DC People, you remember all the melee weapons we voted on back in January? Bets on how many of them made it to U13?

I really hope the sword/shield is ready. I want it pretty bad.

Ummm to my knowledge we are not supposed to reveal info from the DC into general forum usage.

However those weapons will need all new and separate movement animations unique to them. I doubt they will make it to the release of U13 but they are probably on the horizon for afterwards. 

They already showed work on the water abilities/water physics in the livestream.

the pictures? yeah i saw them.

also i saw several times in the trailers the cloths physics, but my frost trench coat is stiff as always.

lets see in game how do they look.

infested machete?

i like that.

Ummm to my knowledge we are not supposed to reveal info from the DC into general forum usage.

However those weapons will need all new and separate movement animations unique to them. I doubt they will make it to the release of U13 but they are probably on the horizon for afterwards. 

They've been known for months now. I'm pretty sure everyone knows the three that got picked. I'm also pretty sure DE has made a post about the ones who won and mentioned it in a livestream(I think the last one,the brought up the sword and board and the tonfas)

Sword/Shield was mentioned last devstream. I simply stated I hoped it was ready.

Edited by Alchemypotion

the pictures? yeah i saw them.

also i saw several times in the trailers the cloths physics, but my frost trench coat is stiff as always.

lets see in game how do they look.

infested machete?

i like that.

pictures things in the engine =/= trailers

Edited by SolidSp33d

Might I introduce you to the Warframe Reddit?

It gets to the masses through them so there isn't really a point. They really need to control the reddit.

Edited by SolidSp33d