The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Might I introduce you to the Warframe Reddit?

It gets to the masses through them so there isn't really a point. They really need to control the reddit.

Stop it. It happens often and we all appreciate each time... don't be that guy... nobody likes to hangout with that guy...

It applies here as well cuz..bold....well sorry...

irony: I was the +1 lol

Edited by Nkomo-Sama

the pictures? yeah i saw them.

also i saw several times in the trailers the cloths physics, but my frost trench coat is stiff as always.

lets see in game how do they look.

infested machete?

i like that.

Not a machete it is a soul edge on a chain?

3) RedSkittlez's 'Infested Mios'

ZfdixCp.png

Might I introduce you to the Warframe Reddit?

It gets to the masses through them so there isn't really a point. They really need to control the reddit.

Circular logic. "It gets out anyway, so may as well share" "Someone shared, so it got out".

DC generally should keep things to themselves--there's a lot of stuff on there that is "way far future" and even "may not happen, but if it did..."

Circular logic. "It gets out anyway, so may as well share" "Someone shared, so it got out".

DC generally should keep things to themselves--there's a lot of stuff on there that is "way far future" and even "may not happen, but if it did..."

"It gets to the masses through them so there isn't really a point."

Take a second and realize I'm not saying, "oh it was juuuust leaked and a few non DC know? Better spread the news!"

I'm saying, "It's been leaked on the reddit and got around quickly to the point most people here now and casually talk about it."

If everyone knows the info you're not keeping a secret anymore.

Edited by SolidSp33d