The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

What boss will we fight to get the new warframe? (It better not be clan tech DE, enough clantech. Clantech is beginning to have more weapons than the market) And where exactly is this tileset going?

Most of the Grineer are stationed on barren moons (Which have no monuments spikey montains like this tileset does) and all planets except Eris are home to bosses who already drop existing frames.

So is DE gonna scrap all of Corpus on Eris and home it to grineer? Because I am really hoping for Squid frame not to be thrown in Dojo then this tile set be applied to something like Ceres (Which is an Ice Moon. Want Hoth like tileset on that one) or Sedna (Which is a pretty flat). Or just thrown on some new planet we have to do an event for?

Does anyone have any ideas where this is going? 

Edited by RustyNaps

Its clan tech. Theres already a display tube next to Zephyr's tornado display in the Tenno labs that has a large blob of liquid floating in it. Kind of hard to deny that's where your going to find it most likely.

Its clan tech. Theres already a display tube next to Zephyr's tornado display in the Tenno labs that has a large blob of liquid floating in it. Kind of hard to deny that's where your going to find it most likely.

NOOOOOOOOO

Well thanks for ruining the fun again DE. I rather beat a boss than farm for a week and wait 4 more days on ridiculous research mat costs.

At least I have melee 2.0...

I see no problem with having thing on the clan instead of the market. Makes things more worthy of having and actually requiring to do something to get them other than just pop out on a market magically.

If things are able to be gotten with no effort whatsoever, then what's the point of a game? "I want this. *click* Played enough!"

honestly

i think we can only make predictions

we do know the tileset is gonna be a shipyard and the water is virtually.. not really water but some kind of acidic substance.

i dunno if they are gonna just scrap the corpus from eris but who knows

it was mentioned briefly many livestreams ago so i cant tell you exactly where

Long term plans seem to indicate to give Eris back to the Infestation permanently in the future. It might be a completely new planet though and that would open things up a little.

My Guess is that Vay Hek will be moved from Earth to Uranus with the new tileset, he'll drop the new frame.

In turn, Tyl Regor will be moved to Earth, where he drops Trinity parts.

Ash parts will be retired into Dojo research.

Rampant internet speculation based on nothing!!!!!! (That is actually banshees' 1st ability)

Long term plans seem to indicate to give Eris back to the Infestation permanently in the future. It might be a completely new planet though and that would open things up a little.

My Guess is that Vay Hek will be moved from Earth to Uranus with the new tileset, he'll drop the new frame.

In turn, Tyl Regor will be moved to Earth, where he drops Trinity parts.

Ash parts will be retired into Dojo research.

Having the new Tile set on uranus seems very odd as the geography matches nothing of the gas giant.

And it's already been confirmed squid frame will be in the dojo unfortunately. So this tile set might be applied to places like Sedna or Ceres. <nvm that. Thats banshee's "silence" in that Dojo tube so theres still hope.

Edited by RustyNaps

I see no problem with having thing on the clan instead of the market. Makes things more worthy of having and actually requiring to do something to get them other than just pop out on a market magically.

If things are able to be gotten with no effort whatsoever, then what's the point of a game? "I want this. *click* Played enough!"

I agree, It's also nice to see the labs starting to really fill up with options.  

unless this was something new

that blobby blog looks like electricity and the other looks like banshee's sonic boom

Edited by Anatolius