The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

its april 2 for me

where my update?

You got to wait 11-13 more hours. 

Edit: Maybe even 15 hours

Edit2:Actually we would have to wait 15 hours atleast and up to 20 hours is a possibility

Edited by Zarbain

10 more pages since I decided to go offline and there are still ppl who believe U13 is today/tomorrow? Meh....

Every major update is 2 months apart at least, so wisely saying, U13 should be somewhere near the end of April with all tha stuff. 

Till then this megathread should gather 50 more pages in my opinion. :) 

Lol, what am I saying?! U13 will be released in the matter of hours, yaaaay! (probably, I need to lower my personal hype fever)

Edited by darkhades2012

I cant wait to see how hords of pincer-handed crabs will run towards their doom weilding their "mighty e-pen extenders". DE pls - make blocking suck, make those people suffer, make them cry.

While you at it - dont forget to add over 9000 Oxium to new frame research cost (for no reason at all). And dont forget to strap 375 plat price on new frame since that what you usually do with Male frames.

Yes give Grineers even more new shiny toys that are actually good at killing stuff. Let Corpus have phun with their good-for-nothing anty-moa and Detron-dudes who cant hit broadside of the house.

Yes give Grineers even more new shiny toys that are actually good at killing stuff. Let Corpus have phun with their good-for-nothing anty-moa and Detron-dudes who cant hit broadside of the house.

Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif.gif

I must agree. Corpus seem kind of underdeveloped right now, for being a technologically top-notch faction.

It will be ridiculously funny if the last screen will say something like this:

"The Grineer Reinforcements will arrive in one week. Stay strong, Brothers."

EDIT:

I ended up being right.

Figures.

Third successfull prediction in a row.

Edited by Harbinger777

It will be ridiculously funny if the last screen will say something like this:

"The Grineer Reinforcements will arrive in one week. Stay strong, Brothers."

and what would make it even more funnier?

DE release that last screen at 3/Apr/2014 4am GMT

:troll:

Edited by ExorcistEX