The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop $#%^ Rhino From Fast Run

Msn06s

I think he wants to make Rhino less capable of rushing by reducing the effectiveness of Iron Skin so that he can't ignore everything while flying through the map.

That said, if anything Iron Skin could stand to be more effective in higher level content, where it melts away near-instantly.  I would say removing the option to increase his speed as substantially as is currently possible is a better approach.

Edited by AhziDahaka

Try fast run it see if your team mate like it?

the only time i do speed runs is when im with clan mates that are doing the same.

i never do that with pugs... pugs are not as kind as i.

dont hate the game, hate the player yo.

just because some people are "tools", that is not a reason to nerf things.

Have you try Rhino+ Iron Skin + Max Rush + Marathon and Quick Rest mod.

You're still not elaborating. Loki can go invis and literally just run around letting you do things on yourselves.

If you are rushing and playing online at the same time, you are doing it WRONG. 

You go Solo for rushing, because waiting for the last person to come to extraction(Who is always afk FFS) will take as much time as rushing another map in solo would. 

Iron skin is pretty much useless in late game so nerfing it is a terrible idea, what we need is better communiction and support between players so people aren't just rushing through maps that others want to take their time with.

Unless we get original IS back. then that's a different story

They liked it and want to run with me some more.

Thank you for the build information.

Edit : Personally I didnt like it though... Don't like rushing unless on Volt!

Edited by Radmox

what we need is better communiction and support between players so people aren't just rushing through maps that others want to take their time with.

that would be nice... but that is likely never to happen.

the better option would be to reward people for staying with the group and working as a team.

after all, team greed always wins.

If you are rushing and playing online at the same time, you are doing it WRONG. 

You go Solo for rushing, because waiting for the last person to come to extraction(Who is always afk FFS) will take as much time as rushing another map in solo would. 

I know. But there are many Jerk Rhino user in the game. That make the game no fun.