Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Honoring The System Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

These are my Zorens. There are many like them, but these two are Mine.

My Zorens are my best friends. They are my life. I must master them as I must master my life.

My Zorens, without me, are useless. Without my Zorens, I am useless. I must swing my Zorens true. I must cut faster than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must destroy him before he destroys me. I will...

My Zorens and I know that what counts in this war is not the cuts we make, the sound of our slash, nor the sparks we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My Zorens are Tenno, even as I, because they are my life. Thus, I will learn them as a brothers. I will learn their weaknesses, their strengths, Their parts, their accessories, the grips and blades. I will keep my Zorens clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before Lotus, I swear this creed. My Zorens and I are the defenders of my people. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of Tenno life.

So be it, until victory belongs to the Lotus, and there is no enemy, but peace!

0pozcz9.jpg

My Excal Prime, showing off his GM Badge, grandfathered Ether Daggers (little glowsticks lol), and exclusive Braton skin and Syadana.

Carrier shows off his badge too.

I love the visuals in this game, this is totally unedited. The particle effects, border fade and explosion (which of course he's not looking at) look awesome!

Warframe0017.png