The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Honoring The System Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

The name's ASH...

... (not) Housewares

Usually you don't see me like this.

Usually you don't see me at all, or only as a green translucent shimmer in the air... surrounded by chopped meat or heaps of smoking scrap metal.

Ash and Orthos Prime are best friends. Ash, and Orhos Prime, and Smoke Screen - Ash's REAL ultimate skill.

Toran_Ash_The_Ghost_caught_in_the_Light.

P.S. Great Screenshots in here, some very inspirational colour layouts too!

5VG2Ruj.jpg

And with a splitting sound another boulder cracked open. After drawing a deep breath a new stone took its place with a flick of her wrist and she resumed position.

By far my favorite frame and weapons, I prefer the feeling of weight that the Scindo has over the speed the Dual Zoren lends to a frame and Mag Prime is simply enjoyable because of her versatility.

Warframe0000_zpsc30c0154.png

I knew I had to do the Jat Kittag? Why? It's a freaking jet hammer! Why not?! Took well over a dozen different screenshots while trying for a good pic, and I eventually settled with this because I feel it really conveys a sense of movement that only a rocket-powered warhammer could bring. I was tempted to do a jump attack pic, but... all those sparks made it feel too cluttered. This still has them yes, but I still feel it's juuust the right amount. 

So with that, enjoy and good luck to everyone else. =)