The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Void Corrupted Heavy Gunners

Deidaku

Am I the only one thinking that they're waay too strong compared to the other corrupted units?

I mean with my catalysed penta with heavy cal , viral and radioactive build it took me 6 grenades to kill one in r T3 survival. ( at about 40 mintues in )

Their strength scales much faster that the other units

Edited by Deidaku

Ye for the Void I would suggest high single target damage over an AoE weapon like the Penta.

The challenge they present is refreshing and I do not consider it cheap.

Just wait until you face a corrupted heavy gunner leader, you have a split second to either kill it or find cover any longer and you are already dead.

Am I the only one thinking that they're waay too strong compared to the other corrupted units?

I mean with my catalysed penta with heavy cal , viral and radioactive build it took me 6 grenades to kill one in T2 or T3 survival.

They're weak against Corrosive.

I mean with my catalysed penta with heavy cal , viral and radioactive build it took me 6 grenades to kill one in r T3 survival. ( at about 40 mintues in )

that's why you should be using a corrosive + cold build instead

What level were they?

Corrupted heavy gunners have Ferrite armor.

Corrosive deals +75% against Ferrite armor.

For high level Corrupted it is advised to use dual electricity and toxic elemental mods.

Here's an example of Penta build suited for 60+min survivals and 70+waves of defense in void.

http://goo.gl/IGSPzV

It's weaker than the Penta, but has range.

It really needs to be buffed considering it took more resources to build it and all.

But still, I could 1-2 shot a Gunner with it. Must be my build then, I'll have to take a look at what I have... ;o

It really needs to be buffed considering it took more resources to build it and all.

But still, I could 1-2 shot a Gunner with it. Must be my build then, I'll have to take a look at what I have... ;o

Ogris needs a buff..?

Wtf. That thing has the highest base damage in the game, a massive AOE and pretty much unlimited ammo.

Viral and Radiation are not as good as Corrosive in Void, Viral will only help against Corpus flesh and Radiation against the grineer small unit (Elite Lancer?).

Since they are small units they don't take much to die so I suggest using an elemental that is effective against the heavier units: Fusion MOA (robotic health), Ancient Healer and Heavy gunner. Corrosive proc will also decrease the Heavy gunner armor rating... So I suggest using a high damage and proc rate like Synapse or Tysis if you're going for very high levels to take them down easily with the help of your team too.

Also add an Ice Storm/Deep Freeze/Cryo Rounds for (Cold) a damage boost versus Crewmen's shields. They get annoying to kill past level 70.

[size=3]And a Banshee spamming Sonar![/size]