The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grate Prime Megathread

-FV-Runehawk

It's a Glaive alternative skin, acts as a shield while blocking.

When thrown punches through 6 enemies.

Has a legendary ability to open up a void portal and suck bosses in too

Dating back to the orokin era, this prime grate was widely used to filter germs in the air..

I can't derp anymore x, x

Yeah man... Even the grates that Rhino Prime kicks should be made of gold.  We need Ground Prime too..  because ordinary ground is not worthy enough to walk on.

Ground Prime! F Yeah! xD

(I got fooled, I admit, and actually checked the market for it before I realized what day it is. Didn't take it nearly as hard as I claimed, hehe. Still, it's just silly enough to work, I'd pay money for it.)

I saw this on the home page so i clicked on it to have a look. Then went into the game to see what it was, as it said you could get them in the market. but I can not see them in the market? 

Am I just blind?

https://warframe.com/news/tenno-reinforcements-20

I'm sorry. Maybe DE can help pay your medical bills...

[size=1]wtfwhofallsforthissh*&$[/size]

Edited by AntoineFlemming

I got up and saw the post about the Grate prime and was so happy.  Was thinking to my self how Grate it is the PS4 players get a holiday exclusive skin/weapon.  Logged of to see no April Fools item...  "just Grate"  We get nothing...

You've got to be kidding me. QQ more with your console-exclusive-wanting-bad-pun-making QQing.

:) j/k happy April Fool's Day

Edited by AntoineFlemming

I got up and saw the post about the Grate prime and was so happy.  Was thinking to my self how Grate it is the PS4 players get a holiday exclusive skin/weapon.  Logged of to see no April Fools item...  "just Grate"  We get nothing...

I'm on PC, and maybe I missed something, but we don't have grate prime either. Even though it's an April Fool's, I was at least hoping for an actual novelty skin for the grate. :(