The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grate Prime Megathread

-FV-Runehawk

I got up and saw the post about the Grate prime and was so happy.  Was thinking to my self how Grate it is the PS4 players get a holiday exclusive skin/weapon.  Logged of to see no April Fools item...  "just Grate"  We get nothing...

What do you mean joke?

I bought my grate prime, and it makes a big difference. Don't be jealous.

Saw an idea thrown around in council chat ingame for 'entry' cosmetics.

I'm now sold on the idea so yes to Grate Prime.

Basically a new cosmetic type which applies to the way you drop in to a mission. Maybe some can add particle effects or something but Grate Prime is the superior Orokin tech grate you love to drop in through.

Saw an idea thrown around in council chat ingame for 'entry' cosmetics.

I'm now sold on the idea so yes to Grate Prime.

Basically a new cosmetic type which applies to the way you drop in to a mission. Maybe some can add particle effects or something but Grate Prime is the superior Orokin tech grate you love to drop in through.

Grate prime grinding = true end game :O

Oh dear.

Sure why not... along with that silly mini boss idea, flying unicorns, Steve voicing Nekros because of one comment during a livestream and every other thing that is blown completelly out of proportion by the players.

Sometimes, I realise why gaming is still viewed as a childish past time by many.

@ next poster, please insert a tired overused meme next, bonus points for a Warframe related meme.

Oh dear.

Sure why not... along with that silly mini boss idea, flying unicorns, Steve voicing Nekros because of one comment during a livestream and every other thing that is blown completelly out of proportion by the players.

Sometimes, I realise why gaming is still viewed as a childish past time by many.

@ next poster, please insert a tired overused meme next, bonus points for a Warframe related meme.

Oh look, a wild hipster.  Quick everyone, get on your thick black glasses and hate and demean anything that too many people like :|

Edited by Aggh