Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Wait For An Update?

Lord-Taco-the-Great

I increase my arsenal of MUGEN Characters! It's a really fun game whe you are successful.

I got a super-cool Ken(SF)

, Janemba(DBZ),

Marrow(Marvel),

Kung Fu Man of course,

Sentry(Marvel),

Cyclops(Marvel,

Gambit(Marvel),

Snake Eyes(G-I Joe)

As you can see I NEED MORE! That's what I do.

My arsenal is waaaay bigger, and better than yours lol... I even have the legendary Boss Devil Gundam along with Wing, and Burn SD forms. Plus soooo much more...

I just sit here and get high wait for the updates, taking occasional breaks to play guitar or sleep.

Whats worse is now that the walking dead has finished, and rick and morty is finishing next week, the wait between updates will be all the more dull =(.

I just sit here and get high wait for the updates, taking occasional breaks to play guitar or sleep.

Whats worse is now that the walking dead has finished, and rick and morty is finishing next week, the wait between updates will be all the more dull =(.

Try Da Vincis Demons or Sherlock series.

Playing other games.

Grinding my Warframes and Weapons and Forma'ing them for the update in question (unless they're adding in new weapons and stuff, then I just hold on to the Forma).

Preparing my I HATE DE rants.

Preparing my I LOVE DE posts.

Complaining about problems that haven't been fixed yet even though they appear to be able to be easily solved (although that is not the case.)

Trading Prime Parts and Mods that I don't want for Plat so I don't have to spend as much to get enough Plat for the next updates bundle.

skip warframe and play other games then come back while RNG Begs u to stay by giving u cata/forma/reactor/key on 1 star login reward and a good streak of lucky drops/reward and u/i sill don't care and make RNG (DE) want u back even more