Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

We're losing:

MMOBomb.com ‏@mmobomb 2h

For those reading into our poll updates. No, the percentages aren't reflective of who we put first in the Tweet.

MMOBomb.com ‏@mmobomb 4h

12,000 votes already placed! It's a close race to boot! 52-48 @PlayWarframe @SmiteGame

Hence: Smite is ahead. WE NEED MORE VOTES!

Im confused as to how that indicates were losing. All they're saying is the placement of the links doesn't reflect which ratio belongs to who. which means we could be either the 57 or the 43.

Let's hope that Redtext can make some announcements on Friday.

Also see if we can get an announcement on twitter, facebook, etc.

Maybe have an in game news item?

Im confused as to how that indicates were losing. All they're saying is the placement of the links doesn't reflect which ratio belongs to who. which means we could be either the 57 or the 43.

Because we cannot see the stats, it's prudent to assume we're the lower percentage. Even if, somehow, we're not, in cases like this where we do not know our enemy's status, it's always best to assume the worst.

Let's hope that Redtext can make some announcements on Friday.

Also see if we can get an announcement on twitter, facebook, etc.

Maybe have an in game news item?

Because we cannot see the stats, it's prudent to assume we're the lower percentage. Even if, somehow, we're not, in cases like this where we do not know our enemy's status, it's always best to assume the worst.

Basically we need to hit up all of the social media platforms, as well as something eye-catching in game so that everyone sees it. Hopefully DE won't resort to dangling potato alerts over out heads to make sure we vote.

Edited by chaosking243

Dear community,

I was just reading the topic on the current stand of the poll/vote. http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown?nxid=10

And I noticed some rotten apples in our community, with some less that pleasurable comments. Which makes us look like Darkness incarnated.

Although I am opinion that we should win, does it really have to be with such hateful comments?

The rotten apples makes us look like we are all douchebags and alike.

Sincerely,

charleon

Without the vote counter the Hype is gone.

300-rise-of-an-empire-lena-headey.jpg

If anything it should motivate more hype.  Since we don't know whether we're gaining or losing ground, we should be pushing for people to vote the whole time :|

They extended the poll so they can get more visitors on their website. But that's dangerous for Warframe, because even though we have a more active and engaged community, Smite have much more active players than we do. That gives them more time to vote.

Don't underestimate the average MOBA audience. Smite is a fairly popular game. In many respect I doubt warframe will be much of a challenge against smite.

I personally dislike smite but the game is weirdly popular as are many MOBAs

^This. I really hope we win but Smite is a popular game with an avid fanbase.

We need the entire Warframe community in on this, not just those who frequent the forums if we have a chance to win.

If anything it should motivate more hype.  Since we don't know whether we're gaining or losing ground, we should be pushing for people to vote the whole time :|

In theory, you would think that, but in reality it is a total turn off.  Think about it this way. People in general like excitement and that is provided by drama. When you have no drama or turmoil, you have no excitement. Initially, the excitement is there but it quickly fades away.

As new information goes, MMOBomb is being even more annoying by telling people on their twitter page that the vote is 57% to 43% with 20k votes counted, but they won't tell who is leading. This is precisely why I hated this vote being blind. We could be getting murdered because we can't generate enough interest or we could be murdering.