The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

uh it's two loki's? it's something we have in common

The glorious descendants of Hayden Tenno have nothing in common with these weaklings, these filthy peasants, this pitiful rabble... kill them until they die from it. Punish them until your hand tires... and then switch hands.

/serious dramatical voice and stuff

I just woke and and saw an extra 20 pages that I have to read through....screw that! *skips ahead*

Anyways, a blind poll?  That must be one of the smartest things that MMObomb did all month.

Smart?

Am I the only one who thinks that this makes it incredible boring?

btw.... they at least let us know it's somewhere around 48:52 for... I don't know whom.

Edited by WEREsandrock

The fact that you have chosen Loki of all frames to represent us nearly made me vote for Smite instead... ugh

Both characters depicted in that picture are named Loki. That's why they chose him instead of, say, Excalibur.

Warframe Loki vs. Smite Loki. Makes sense.

Both characters depicted in that picture are named Loki. That's why they chose him instead of, say, Excalibur.

Warframe Loki vs. Smite Loki. Makes sense.

At least, it's not Excalibur.

Thanks gods. Hehehe.

We don't know which vote count is which...Thus, think of us as the lowest number. Let that fuel your fire to keep going.

Let's keep it up!

Yes

Yeah I don't really know.  But always assume you're losing and think many steps ahead.  It's not good to assume we're winning and let our guard down.  In fact, we predicted that we would easily win against smite after what we went through against Mabi but it seems that we're only at a 7% gap difference.  That is a huge problem.  I'mma declare right now that we're the 43% for the sake of motivation.

Edited by LobsterFiend

Yeah I don't really know.  But always assume you're losing and think many steps ahead.  It's not good to assume we're winning and let our guard down.  In fact, we predicted that we would easily win against smite after what we went through against Mabi but it seems that we're only at a 7% gap difference.  That is a huge problem.

agreed, we need some more votes. any suggestions on how to get everyone to vote?