The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

If smite wins, that should give Hi-Rez enough confidence to get back to working on Tribes: Ascend.

Or.. they could just pour all their effort into SMITE. After all, it would be their new cover game, having been crowned the "most popular F2P game".

Or.. they could just pour all their effort into SMITE. After all, it would be their new cover game, having been crowned the "most popular F2P game".

Yeah

And people, two can play at that game!

Put a link in out launcher! Put out a special alert with a link to the vote on both platforms!

Rally ALL the troops!

Yeah

And people, two can play at that game!

Put a link in out launcher! Put out a special alert with a link to the vote on both platforms!

Rally ALL the troops!

Yes, DE, something like this. A link in the launcher would be perfect. Maybe have the lotus mention it in game a few times. Also, hope DE mentions it in the devstream, that would really give a boost.

In theory, you would think that, but in reality it is a total turn off.  Think about it this way. People in general like excitement and that is provided by drama. When you have no drama or turmoil, you have no excitement. Initially, the excitement is there but it quickly fades away.

As new information goes, MMOBomb is being even more annoying by telling people on their twitter page that the vote is 57% to 43% with 20k votes counted, but they won't tell who is leading. This is precisely why I hated this vote being blind. We could be getting murdered because we can't generate enough interest or we could be murdering.

Wait wait wait WAIT WAIT!!

They hid the poll yet they announce it on twitter?

WTH? What's that for? More traffic on their twitter? Just to test people? I doubt it is to annoy, but I will list is anyway for fun... To annoy?

I honestly see no good reason for this other than increase traffic there. And I fail to see what they gain by doing so.

Ok, you can stop waiting now.